Problem with "Send Check"

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #67153

I recently upgraded to Hikashop1.6 and a few strange things happened.

My "Send Check" program is visible and can be selected but will not finish the order - view attached file.

Also, when I add a product to the cart, the small window comes up fine - but stays there (you have to close it yourself). This is not a big problem but it used to automatically close. Is this normal? The program asks to select payment - but it was already done.

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: more info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 7 months ago #67269

Hi bigfoot,

For the popup delay, the problem has been corrected in the last release, you can download it again from our website and install it.
In your screenshot, I don't see your "send check" program in the payment methods on your screenshot, and the "select payment" popup is displayed because you don't select any payment method.

In your screenshot I see only one payment methode, PayPal.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #67818

I have the latest version of 1.6 - and the pop-up will still not close automatically.

The send check issue seems to have stopped but now I have a problem with Paypal/authorizenet.

I just changed my workflow to: cart_login_address,cart_shipping_payment_coupon,cart_status_fields_confirm,end because customers were very confused and had problems with the original default one.

Now, If I check out using a credit card, I can enter the card info but I am forced to go to pay pal. You can see on the image (after entering card info) that paypal & credit card are combined and going forward only goes to payhpal.

I must say that I am getting a little frustrated with the Hikashop program - I cannot get it to a point where it is reliable.

Attachments:

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 7 months ago #67837

:angry: Still having bad problem with authorize program. I tried turning it on & off and also returned its php file to original state (I had it not capturing. But still after entering card number and going to next page it disappears and only send check and paypal is left AND YOU CANNOT USE A CREDIT CARD AT ALL. (Just like the earlier send check problem) Hikashop is useless if the credit card program does not work! :angry:

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 6 months ago #67933

Hi,

If the authorize.net payment method disappears during the checkout it's probably after selecting the shipping method because you have a restriction on the shipping methods in the authorize.net payment plugin options and once you select a shipping method which is not selected in the shipping methods option of the payment plugin it hides the payment plugin.
Even more so that the USPS plugin for HikaShop which was done by a 3rd party developer is not compatible with that option and thus, it's normal that it doesn't work. Just unselect all the shipping methods selected in that option of your payment plugin and that will work.

And please...HikaShop IS reliable. It does what you configure it to do.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #67960

I am sure the program is reliable once it is set up and working - and it was before I upgraded to 1.6 -- I am getting very frustrated as we are getting closer to our busy season and I can not make it work. :(

I tried to un-select all shipping options in authorize net but I cannot do it - one is always there. (I had all of them selected previously) I have tried Chrome and firefox and one time a credit card order did go through in chrome. Also the authorizenet program shows only "Flat Rate" USPS available - which is not what we use.

Also after installing hika 1.6 (before the authnet stopped working) it went back to auto capture - the php file is different (upgraded I guess) - I changed it to authorize only and then reversed it later when I started seeing this problem. I do see that you now have a "Instant Capture" with a setting 1 now. Is this new and ok - (I would prefer authorize only).

Small problem - the small popup showing order added to cart is not coming on in chrome and not going away automatically is firefox.

Could I get someone to look at this?

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: typo

11 years 6 months ago #68129

Unselecting all the shipping methods is standard multiple choice list use. You need to press the key CTRL of your keyboard while click on the last selected item of the list to unselect them all.

Yes, with the new release, there is now an option to select the mode in the plugin, without changing any code.

The popup is working fine on all browsers on our end. Please give a link to your shop so that we can look at the problem.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #68248

:blush: Ok - I unselected all the choices in the authorize module and it works fine now.

I set the popup display time to 2500ms and it is still sticking around. (I tried it in Firefox & Chrome) Our site: www.honeyflowfarm.com/beeswax-candle-sho...hase-beeswax-candles

What setting should I use in the authorize program to "authorize only"? I changed from 1 to 0 & it still captured.

Thanks for your help.

Last edit: 11 years 6 months ago by bigfoot. Reason: typo

11 years 6 months ago #68438

Indeed, there was a problem with the display time option of the popup with the latest version.
It has already been fixed on our end for next release.
In the mean time, you can edit the file "notice" of the view "checkout" via the menu Display->Views and change the code:
<?php echo (int)$this->config->get('popup_display_time',2000);?>
by:

The "Instant capture" option should be turned off in order to not do the capture instantly.

• Hikashop Essential
11 years 6 months ago #68461

I assume putting nothing in the capture field is turning it off - done.

Also I tried replacing the code with "<?php echo (int)$this->config->get('popup_display_time',2000);?>
by:
2500" and it did not make any difference - but I will wait for the next update to come out.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds