USPS International rates

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #67191

Has anyone figured out a hack to get the usps shipping module to show additional rates? 25% of our business is international and the one rate that's returned is very high. This one issue is looking like a show stopper for us. : (

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #67261

Hi,
Can you try it with the last version of the usps plugin and tell me if you have hight rates ?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1
11 years 7 months ago #67479

Hello, Thank you for responding! Yes it is still giving a high rate. The problem is that it is giving the correct rate for International priority mail ($37) however if i ship the same package first class international the rate is $5.34. The Priority flat rate box is $16.95 as is a DVD box. The USPS module only offers the $37 rate.

Bright Ibeawuchi

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #67531

The USPS shipping method was developped by a third party developer so can you give me a temporary access to your back-end by PM ? Then I'll maybe be able to see where the problem is coming from :).

• Thank you received: 3
11 years 6 months ago #71022

Have you guys figured this out already, I'm having the same problems, and for what I can see, the issue is that the module is not requesting either International First Class or any of the Flat Rate services. I havent touch PHP code in a while but I have access to the USPS development tools and was thinking on trying to update the code for it to show does rates. But if you guys have figure this out, it will save me a lot of time trying to remember how to program :pinch:

• Thank you received: 13072
11 years 6 months ago #71473

I didn't get personally any information on that issue. What I can say though is that the function addRate(&$rates,$type,$parcel,&$rate,$currency) in the file plugins/hikashopshipping/usps/usps.php is where you would have to debug.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds