How to vertical align the product name in cart?

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #67826

Hi! Please see the attached screenshot. Everything is aligned middle vertically but the product name. I would like to vertically align it to the middle as well but cannot do it. I tried to edit the "hikashop_cart_module_product_name_value" in the pictureblue css but it didn't work. Could you please tell me how it could be done, where should I modify the code? Also, I would like to move the quantity box so that it lays in the middle under "Mennyiség". How could I do that? CSS modificatons just don't seem to work - or I screw up something.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 6 months ago #67928

Hi,

Please give a link to that page on your website so that we can give the precise CSS to use.

11 years 6 months ago #67975

Hi! The page is on localhost, so I cannot give you a link. But no matter which Hika style I use, the product name is vertically aligned to the top and cannot be modified. If you tell me what to modify in the pictureblue css then I can do it. Is it possible that something in the php code somewhere overwrites the css? Because I tried every kind of vertical alignment method I could find on the internet but none worked. I can modify other attributes of the product name but not the alignment. Is it possible to vertically align it in the php code?

11 years 6 months ago #68138

Hi,

You can't vertical align.
It could be coming from your template CSS, or another CSS on your website. Hard to say without being able to see the HTML/CSS of your website. That's why I asked for a link to it.
I can't say what could be done without being able to assess the situation.

11 years 6 months ago #68328

Hi,

I found out that the problem is not with the alignment. There's an empty paragraph below the product name. If I delete that row from the code with the help of Google Chrome, the product name will appear just the way it should - aligned to the middle. This is the code:

"<p class="hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields"></p>"

The question is: Where does this come from? I searched for this in the entire joomla installation but could not find it. This class is a hikashop class so it doesn't come from my own website template. Do you have any idea how to get rid of this?

11 years 6 months ago #68542

Yes, that's easy.
Just add that CSS on your website :
.hikashop_cart_product_custom_item_fields{display:none;}

It's HikaShop which is adding that HTML, but it's your template which is creating that new line because of the CSS they use on the p elements where usually that's not the case.

11 years 6 months ago #68609

Yes, that worked. Thanks for your help Nicolas!

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds