Invoicing

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72094

How can I add bank transfer account details to the invoice?

I cannot seem to find out how to do this.

Thanks,
Kind regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 6 months ago #72301

Hi,

To add informations on the invoice, you can edit the view "order / invoice" in HikaShop > Display > Views.
Then do a

var_dump($this->order);
To see what in contained in this object, and do a
echo $this->order->informationwanted;

11 years 6 months ago #72302

I am sorry if I seem very dense, but I do not understand at all what you have suggested.

Yes, I can go to Display / Views /order / invoice, but do not understand what I do with the coding, where I put it and how I can add the bank details.

Please can you explain in more detail.

Many thanks,

On 26 Oct 2012, at 14:47, HikaShop wrote:

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 6 months ago #72338

Just write the bank information at the bottom of that file and that should be enough. Note that you need to edit that file for your backend template.

11 years 6 months ago #72381

Thanks. I have added the bank information at the bottom and it does appear in the actual Invoice.

However, how can I keep it off the shipping invoice.

Kind regards

11 years 6 months ago #72592

Before your text, just add that line:
<?php if($this->invoice_type!='full') return; ?>

11 years 5 months ago #74015

Brilliant.

That is great for the backend invoice and shipping invoice.

1. How do I include the bank details on the front end invoice. I thought I had done so, by adding the information onto Display/views/order/invoice on the front end template, but it doesn't appear. when clicking on the order number from the email notification sent out automatically.

Kind regards,

11 years 5 months ago #74016

Another question is how can I change the wording of the notification to say something like " Please note that we will ship your order once payment has been made by bank transfer into our account - see invoice for details." We then need them to be able to see the bank transfer details on the invoice from the front end.

This might clarify the email sent a few minutes ago.

Thanks
Kind regards

11 years 5 months ago #74369

For the front end invoice, you need to edit the file "show" of the view "order" for your front end template.

The wording of the emails can be change via translation overrides:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify

However, note that before HikaShop 2.0.0 these might not work all the time and you would have to edit directly the email via the menu System->Emails (only Business edition) so you might potentially want to update.

11 years 5 months ago #74404

OK, I have done that, and I have installed the attachinvoice plugin. However, not that the plugin is activated, the bank transfer details are no longer showing on the invoice pdf and the attached invoice. They are showing on the front end of the website when customer clicks his invoice number in the main part of the email.

Please advise:

1. which file I need to change to get the bank details included once again on the invoice pdf that is created at the back end which will be attached to the email.

2. Please also advise how a customer can access the front end invoice. When I try and I am logged out. When I click on the invoice number within the body of the confirmation email, it asks me to login. When I log in I get to the home page of the website. How do I then create a link to "my account" or some similar page where I can see the invoice. It works ok if I am already logged in, but not when I am logged out and need to log in again.

Hope the above makes sense. I am a little confused, as usual.

Kind regards,

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74529

Hi,

For the invoice try to edit the view "order / invoice" in the front end and back end view.

Concerning the frontend invoice, you can change the url to redirect the user after login in the module "Login" in Joomla.
You can too create a new menu item with the type "User Control Panel".

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds