Related Products

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72308

Hi All,

My last Q of the night:

I have gone into my products and added related products. Then I have gone to Config/system/display and put related products in the drop down box in "Default Parameters for Products" in "content on product page". No show! Anything else I need to enable for this to work? I checked if there were any related type modules in "Modules Under the poduct page" but nothing seems to fit the related category.

THANKS!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #72454

I solved this by

Using "Modules Under the Product Page" and selecting "Content Module" (I couldnt find a related one) and then configuring the settings on this module to include related items. I also changed the title so it appeared correctly underneath.

I hope this doesn't cause me issues later on (by altering the original Content Module that will be used in other places??) but it appears to have worked and I can't see it has caused any other issues at this stage.

Cheers,
Susan

• Thank you received: 13072
11 years 6 months ago #72487

Hi,

Yes, you need to create the module manually for now. What you did is good.
However, it will be done automatically at install with HikaShop 2.0 so that it will display the related products automatically once you add them in the product.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds