AusPost Flakey

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 5 months ago #73733

Hi Guys,

I can't seem to get any consistency on when my AusPost plugin displays and when it doesn't. I am only using ONE of my products to test this (to ensure weight etc is not the cause).. sometimes it shows, sometimes not.. I can't find any way to reproduce this.

Thoughts?

Cheers, Suz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #73758

Hi Suz,

Can you test it with the last version of Australia Post and tell me if it works ?

Attachments:

11 years 5 months ago #73850

Hi Mohamed, thanks for looking at this.

I went to disabled current plugin (didn't see a delete option) and I installed the downloaded AusPost version.. install successful.

Went to plugins.. (the id didn't change still the same so not 100% sure it is the new one) but when I click on Hikashop Options to configure I now get the following error:

"500 - An error has occurred.

JHtml: :hikaselect not supported. File not found."

???

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 5 months ago #73934

Hi again,

I think that you'll just have to use the latest version of Hikashop to use this shipping method :).

11 years 5 months ago #73936

HAPPY TO! Didn't think it was out for Business yet?

I went in and edited the hikaselect to select (as Nicolas points out in the same issue in the eWay plugin here) www.hikashop.com/en/forum/4-how-to/68194...nt-method.html#69418

The JHTML error is gone now I am just testing it.. will keep you posted.

11 years 5 months ago #73946

Still not showing up/working. I am also missing the save (or save/close) at the top of this module.. the strangest thing is we just did a direct cut from test/prod of this site.. shipping was working.. we didnt' change anything so not sure why it wouldn't work.. hmm that makes me think of something else.

Cheers,
Susan

11 years 5 months ago #74005

Ok, so I copied my old AusPost code to my prod directory. And voila... it was working.

Fast forward to 24 hours.. no changes to anything in that area and SAME testing.. no longer comes up. I haven't changed the products, weights etc. And I have checked the force shipping regardless of weight button...

So strange?!

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 5 months ago #74375

The new version of HikaShop, the 2.0.0 has been released today.

Errors with hikaselect means that you're using 1.6.0 and to correct that you can change that hikaselect to just select and it fixes the problem.

If the australia post methods don't show up, it could also come from your address. In any case, you should findthe solution among the points of our FAQ on that:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ins-listing.html#faq

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds