Importar y migrar desde Joomla 1.5 y Virtuemart

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 5 months ago #74344

Tengo un sitio realizado en Joomla 1.5 y Virtuemart.

La idea es migrar a Joomla 2.5 y Hikashop.

El tema de la migración de Joomla 1.5 a 2.5 mas o menos lo tengo resuelto, me falta resolver el tema de la exportación a Hikashop. Mi idea es instalar Hikashop en el sitio antiguo 1.5 e importar los productos de Virtuemart a Hikashop, pero no se como guardar las imagenes para poder exportarlos en Joomla 2.5.

Con la opción "Exportar" de Hikashop puedo guardar los datos de los productos en un archivo CSV pero no puedo guardar las imágenes.

Estuve realizando una prueba preliminar con un backup y veo que cuando Hikashop importa los productos desde Virtuemart no importa las imágenes, ya que sigue utilizando las rutas de las imágenes que usa Virtuemart.

¿Como podría importar productos e imágenes desde Virtemart y luego exportarlos a una instalación limpia de Hikashop en Joomla 2.5?

Muchas gracias desde ya.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74456

Hi,

To upgrade from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5 you can follow this wiki:
docs.joomla.org/Migrating_from_Joomla_1.5_to_Joomla_2.5

And to import from virtuemart, you can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...port.html#virtuemart

Don't forget to make a backup before anything.

Hope this will help you.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 5 months ago #74495

Dear Xavier.

Thank you very much for your reply but apparently not well explained to me.

I know how to migrate from Joomla 1.5 to Joomla 2.5. I also know how to import products from Virtuemart to Hikashop.

The problem is that when importing products from Virtuemart Hikashop only imports the data. Fails to import the images as they continue to use the same route to these files using Virtuemart.

I wonder if there is a possibility that Hikashop lainformación amount of products together with their image from Virtuemart so that in this way can then export Hikashop (tables and media folder) to a clean install of Joomla 2.5.

Is it possible?

Thank you very much from now.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 5 months ago #74538

To have the images in a clean install of joomla, you can copy and paste them to a folder in your ftp, and then change the address of the image by exporting the products a csv file, change the path in the csv file and import it.

The default folder is: "media\com_hikashop\upload".

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds