problem whith payment methods

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #85152

Hi,
This is my first site with Joomla and Hikashop business and i will try to explain clearly my problem.
In my shop there are five manual shipping zones whith five shipping methods each one (price depends on both zone and amount). there are three payments methods (collect on delivery, bank transfer and Paypal)
At first, I tested with three payments methods and only one of each shipping zone and all worked fine, but when I created the other shipping zones, all payments methods disappeared. however, if I unpublish Manual Shipping Plugin all payments methods appears.
checkout workflow is: login_address_shipping_payment_cart_fields_status_terms_confirm,end.
I don't know what I do wrong.
Please, help me or I'll become mad :S .
Thank you in advance for your help and specially for your fantastic work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 3 months ago #85160

I continued testing and looking for a solution. I unpublished all three payment methods (those that I need in my shop) and I published different others, and then everything works perfectly. I suppose, no, I know I did something wrong with this three payment methods, but I have no idea what.
Can I restore options by default in those payment methods?
I think if everything works well with others, if I restore those other three, they must work too.
Thanks anyway

• Thank you received: 13071
11 years 3 months ago #85268

Hi,

It probably means that you didn't select the new shipping methods in the shipping methods restriction option of your payment methods.

If you want to reset the payment methods options, go in your database with phpmyadmin and empty the table hikashop_payment. then, you just have to reconfigure the payment methods (make sure that you save their options).

The following user(s) said Thank You: pymgym

11 years 3 months ago #85298

Hi Nicolas,
Thanks for your help. It seems to work fine now.
But I need some more help: I use a plugin (modalmessages) to show a popup with system messages, because I don't like at all that of my template (it dissapears in two seconds and I don't know how to change it). the problem is if I publish this plugin, vote stars dissapear and show a dropdown list.
Please, could you help me? (remember that I am a novice)
Thank you in advance

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #85370

Hi,

I think that you have a javascript conflict. You plugin is probably using jQuery and the vote system is using Mootools.
Try to download and install the plugin jQuery easy, it will correct the conflicts between jQuery and Mootools.

11 years 3 months ago #85423

Hi Xavier,
Fixed with jQuery easy, thanks.
A last question (I hope so :laugh:):
in checkout, shipping costs show as "121 € (100 € without taxes)" and I'd like better to show only price without taxes "100 €". How can I fix it?
As ever, many thanks for your help

11 years 3 months ago #85477

Hi,

It's a global option in HikaShop > Configuration > Display, the first option allow you to display the price without tax, with tax, or both. Just change this option.
Or if you want to change it only in the checkout, you can edit the view "Checkout / Cart".

11 years 3 months ago #85492

Hi,
I know I can do it in global configuration, but I need to display shipping price without tax only in checkout. I send you a screenshot in order that you see what I want.
I said to you that I was a novice. I would like that you were explaining to me what I have to edit in the view "Checkout / Cart" as if I was your silly cousin :lol: .
Thanks and thousand times thank you for your help.

Attachments:

11 years 3 months ago #85626

Hi,

In HikaShop > Display > Views, edit the view "checkout / shipping" (frontend template) and add the code:

$prices_taxes = 0;
Before the code:
$price_text = '';

11 years 3 months ago #85637

Merci mille fois.
Vous êtes géniaux.

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds