Need Help - Background for Product Detail Page????

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #85344

Setting up a new Joomla-Hikashop website upgrade for a customer. New to both. We just bought the Hikashop Pack Styles to try to better match our selected Joomla template. The Joomla template has a strong background pic that requires all content blocks to have a solid background.

One of the Pack Styles (Orange) worked for most of Hikashop to provide a solid background for the checkout process, account info and the initial product listing view. However, when you click on the product in the product listing view or in the shopping cart, the product detail page does not have a solid background.

I have tried to alter the CSS and found the right places to get most parts of the product detail page to have a solid white background, but I cannot for the life of me find how to change the background for the entire block. (see THIS PAGE ).

What I have so far is usable, but looks pretty bad. I imagine it must be someplace pretty obvious, but after hours of looking, I can't seem to find it. Admittedly, I am a VERY basic CSS person, so do need some very simple guidance on this. Hopefully someone can help. We need to get the product detail to have a fully white background. Thanks.

Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by neilw.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #85385

Try to edit the file: cca/media/com_hikashop/css/style_orange.css

and add the code:

.hikashop_product_right_part {
    height: 158px !important;
    width: 418px !important;
}

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 3 months ago #85445

I added that but it did not fix it. I put it just below the other right_part.

I then tried to remove the width:50%; from the other right_part and that has improved the look when I use the tabs layout option, but not so good with the others. Can I just consolidate the now 2 right_part statements?

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 3 months ago #85468

You can try to edit the css property directly in the views.
The views are "product / show_tabular" and "product / show_default" in HikaShop > Display > Views.

You can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentation/faq.html#css

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds