Still getting error message with PayPal payments

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 1 month ago #93047

We have been unable to use the shopping cart AT ALL because of this error. Granted, this is your free version, but it should still work properly.

My client has a downloadable product. We have set up her settings correctly in the PayPal payment plugin:

We also checked her Payment Receiving Preferences in PayPal:

And yet when we go to pay for the $1 test product, we see this:

We have been hoping for months to see some kind of change; I even upgraded her cart to the latest version. What can we do to make this work PLEASE!

Toolie

Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by toolie.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #93066

Hello,

Here is the Paypal documentation related to that problem :).

Hope this will help you.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
11 years 3 weeks ago #98404

Clearly you did NOT read my post!

• We have already been through this checklist TWICE.
  • I included screen shots showing that our settings are correct.
  • There are NO other products in her PayPal account.
  • We increased the product ID to 1000 and it has made no difference

Something is wrong here that you are NOT addressing. This has been going on for MONTHS and I'm getting no assistance. Strangely enough, I use paid versions of Hikshop for 3 other clients and they work. Is it only your free product that doesn't work?

You can do better than this non-responsiveness.

Toolie

• Thank you received: 13081
11 years 3 weeks ago #98407

Hi,

This is not a matter of paying or not. We properly answer you already even though you're using the Starter edition. And even if you installed the Business edition instead of the Stater edition, you would have the exact same problem as the issue is with your PayPal account which already has orders with the same ids because you were already using you PayPal account with a previous ecommerce solution which "blocked" these ids.

It is not the product id that you need to increase but the order id. 1000 might be enough but if you already had more than 1000 payments on your PayPal account previously, that won't be enough and you might have to set it to 10000 or more.

Again, the problem is not in HikaShop but in your PayPal account. Why not ask them to help you configure it properly ? They have access to more tools than the few options of your account settings page to help you solve the problem.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds