Products translations using joomfish

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 2 months ago #94763

Hi,

I have installed joomla 2.5.9, hikashop 2.1.0 and joomfish 2.5.1. Default language is spanish and the other one is english. All works fine except products view.

I can see categories and products listings, even I can buy a product directly from product listing but when I want to see product page I obtain a white page.

I have not translated all the products, only one with which I am testing but I do not thing that is the problem.

Why I obtain a white page?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13096
11 years 1 month ago #94796

Turn on the "debug mode" option and set the "error reporting" option to "maximum" in the joomla configuration and try again. That should display error messages instead of the blank page telling you what is causing that blank page.

11 years 1 month ago #95223

I'm trying to do this, debug mode and error reporting maximun. I can see the joomla debug console in the front-end.

That's ok, right?

Well, when I try to see product detail I have the blank page again, nothing more, no error messages, no joomla debug console. When I try to see product detail for a non translated product I see the same blank page.

You have an account, if you want to see the problem for your self, feel free to do it.

This is the link: www.motosjuancortes.com/en/shop/categor%C3%ADa/48-gloves (only the gloves called Scooter are translated other gloves are not translated yet).

11 years 1 month ago #95230

You don't have a blank page but a 500 internal server error.
Please look in the PHP error log for the fatal error message and that will tell you/us what is the problem. If you don't know where is your PHP error log, please ask your hosting company.

11 years 1 month ago #95240

I see a blank page.

Maybe you see the 500 internal server error because I am changing some menus, items and translations at the same time.

These are the last lines in the error_log:

/language/language.php on line 834
[19-Mar-2013 11:23:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/motosjua/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 856
[19-Mar-2013 11:23:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/motosjua/public_html/libraries/joomla/language/language.php on line 834
[19-Mar-2013 11:23:49 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/motosjua/public_html/libraries/joomla

But now i am having blank page and nothing new is been writen in the error_log

11 years 1 month ago #95255

We don't need the last lines of the error log but the last "Fatal error" lines of the error log. That's where the error message regarding the internal server error is written.

11 years 1 month ago #95345

Ok.

This is what you want (I think).

[19-Mar-2013 12:09:55 Europe/Berlin] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::get() in /home/motosjua/public_html/libraries/joomfish/translatable/translationobject.php on line 311

11 years 1 month ago #95354
The following user(s) said Thank You: dyvymtvar

11 years 1 month ago #95357

Ok thanks a lot again nicolas.

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds