yootheme infinite template jquery conflict

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #94774

Hikashop loads product pages fine in base templates but when I use my preferred template infinite from yootheme I get blank content areas and the template admin area says jquery conflicts with hikashop.

Any advise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13092
11 years 1 month ago #94804

If you have a jquery conflict, it usually helps to install and configure the jquery easy plugin of joomla which can often fix jquery conflicts.

11 years 1 month ago #94814

I installed jquery easy and left it as default and turned on my infinite template and again the site loads just fine but the hikashop component doesnt load and my footer rises all the way to the top of the main component area, its as if its an empty component.

I tried each of the basic setting changes in jquery and it does the same.

I also turned OFF the responsive element in the template admin as i read that somewhere but it didnt make a difference.

Any other ideas?

11 years 1 month ago #94819

Are you sure that the problem comes from jquery ?
I would recommend to contact your template provider as the problem is definitely not in HikaShop.

11 years 1 month ago #94825

The template has a conflict checker built in and it says 1 potential problem with three references to jquery only. Obviously that isn't a real debugging. But its a start.

I am getting no response yet from yootheme. I'm trying. I made a rookie mistake to pick template before checking conflicts :(

11 years 1 month ago #94833

I dont know the proper settings to make inside jquery easy plugin, but it is installed. Yootheme support is asking if hikashop has a disable jquery option, but i dont think so.

11 years 1 month ago #94835

WOw this makes no sense, please if you can visit massagedealer.com/index.php/buy-a-35-massage and see that I get NO ERRORS or conflicts from either of two javascript error notifiers yet the hikashop will NOT load NOR the plugin for hikashop, awo tracker page to redeem the gift certificate for hikashop. I have turned off both awo hikashop plugins and tested and it still loads NO component at all and without any errors.

11 years 1 month ago #94837

I added another yootheme template also warp6 , balance, and it now works. I really wanted Infinite to work, i need to make decision soon to just give up, but i would think we would want this issue understood. So any other ideas?

11 years 1 month ago #94871

A jquery conflict won't hide all the component area of the frontend. So I don't think that it is in any way related.
I'm guessing that the issue is with the configuration of the template. Again, you should ask advice on that to your template provider.

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #94881

Hi

I use the micasa theme from yootheme
and also have some issues
looks like the yootheme css overrule some css from hikashop
A now its difficult situation its not a hikashop error or yootheme error
You will have to find it out yourself or a freelancer I think :S
I also make the mistake with the theme
But yootheme have beautiful themes ;)

regards

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds