Shopping cart

• Thank you received: 0
11 years 1 month ago #98571

Having trouble with the code for payjunction it os running card twice, one time it goes through then the other is declined but customers see attachment. need new code or update. please help. I have the business account for Island Baby. below is the contact information for Payjunction if needed.
Thank you

Alex Estrada

Senior Tech Support Rep
PayJunction, Inc.
Ph: 800-601-0230 x 1302
Fx: 800-771-3821
www.PayJunction.com

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #98572

sorry this is what guests see sorry

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2322
11 years 1 month ago #98628

Hi,

Thanks to see if there is any errors reported in the payment log file (Config > Main > Files).
Can you enable the debug mode of Joomla and set the error reporting to maximum and tell us if any error is returned.

11 years 1 month ago #98716

I am still getting the same double charge please see two screen shot attachments. No error message is I can see.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 1 month ago #98799

Can you make sure to use the latest version of HikaShop ? Looking at your screenshots, it seems that you're using an old version of HikaShop.
That might help.
Also, if you're using HikaMarket, make sure that you're using the latest version.

Also, that error means that the transaction is sent twice instead of only once. I've never heard of such issue with the authorize.net plugin.
So it might be related to the fact that you're using an emulator but without more information, it's hard to say.

11 years 1 month ago #98846

Good Morning Nicholas -
I have updated and still get the same error message. It allows the charge to go through once then declines the seconds charge for security purposes.
The reason why we were using the authorize.net plugin was because the payjunction plugin (payjunction is our credit card merchant account) never worked properly. while working with payjunction, they took the authorize.net php file and re wrote one file. see attachment

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13102
11 years 1 month ago #99068

Hi,

Well the payjunction plugin is working properly. Many users are actually using it. Did you try to see with payjunction what could be the problem with it ?

In that modified authorize.net file, all I could see is that they forced the payments to not be captured automatically. So that won't help.
But did you try to revert to the default file ? Maybe that would help.

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds