Error: 1064

• Thank you received: 2
11 years 1 month ago #100910

I'm using Joomla 3 and using module load of the Hika Shop Content Module in an article.

I've getting the following message:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'inherit LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM jml_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (23) AND b.product_quantity!=0 AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,9,%') ORDER BY a.ordering inherit LIMIT 0, 20

This is coming from This is a test site.

I could not find any solution searching the forum that matched my issue. I can use the Editor product insert tag with no problem (but noticed required fields don't show an alert if left blank after clicking on add to cart )

Please let me know what I need to check/resolve my problems.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
11 years 1 month ago #100971

Hi,

Are you using the last version of Hikashop ? I think that we already made a fix for that issue.

11 years 1 month ago #101009

I am running v 2.1.2; and I've reinstalled again today. No luck.

• Thank you received: 13138
11 years 1 month ago #101014

Go in the menu Display->Content modules, edit your module and in the "ordering direction" option, select the ordering direction you want for your module instead of "inherit" and that error won't happen.

11 years 1 month ago #101074

I've tried changing the order direction but no luck

error msg page after change
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'inherit LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT b.* FROM jml_hikashop_product_category AS a LEFT JOIN jml_hikashop_product AS b ON a.product_id=b.product_id WHERE b.product_published=1 AND b.product_type = 'main' AND a.category_id IN (23) AND b.product_quantity!=0 AND (b.product_access = 'all' OR b.product_access LIKE '%,9,%') ORDER BY b.product_id inherit LIMIT 0, 20

Attachments:
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by aheng5. Reason: adding error message

• Thank you received: 13138
11 years 1 month ago #101075

I still see that you have "inherit" in your ordering direction option in your screenshot.

The following user(s) said Thank You: aheng5

11 years 1 month ago #101162

Success. :) I was changing the wrong order field. Thanks

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds