WorldPay changes

• Thank you received: 26
10 years 11 months ago #102877

Just got the following email from WorldPay:

Dear Customer,
We emailed you in late November 2012 and again in early February 2013, to let you know that we’ll be making an upgrade to our systems.
As part of this upgrade, you may need to make a few changes to the way you connect to us, to ensure your payments and notifications continue to run smoothly.
We’ve been in touch with many of you recently and understand that additional time would be helpful to make the necessary technical updates. We have therefore extended the deadline to make the changes by four weeks, until 30 May 2013.
Please ensure that you, or your web developer, read the below information carefully and action the changes where needed.

What you need to do
1. If you use IP addresses instead of domain names to submit: http, XML or Remote Administration requests to WorldPay, please switch your connection to use domain-name-based URLs instead:

If you use HTML form posts:

Test environment:
secure-test.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase

Production environment:
secure.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase

If you use XML requests:

Test environment:
secure-test.worldpay.com/jsp/merchant/xml/paymentService.jsp

Production environment:
secure.worldpay.com/jsp/merchant/xml/paymentService.jsp

If you use Remote Administration:

Test environment:
secure-test.worldpay.com/wcc/iadmin

Production environment:
secure.worldpay.com/wcc/iadmin
2. If your system receives automatic updates from WorldPay when shoppers make payments on your website or by telephone (i.e. call-backs) and you choose to restrict domain names, please ensure that you are using the following domain names:
*.outbound.worldpay.com
*.worldpay.com

Note Please do not delete the IP addresses you currently permit for WorldPay.

3. If your website or internet connection is restricted, you will need to speak to your technical contacts that control your Domain Name Service (DNS). You will need to ensure that they are aware of the above information, refresh the DNS cache and confirm that references to rbsworldpay.com and wp3.rbsworldpay.com are replaced with worldpay.com.
If you only use our Mail Order Telephone Order service (WorldAccess), you don't need to make any changes.

Why do you need to make these changes?
WorldPay is making a significant investment in product development, next generation technology and expanding our global market coverage.
As part of this investment, we are upgrading our platform and moving it to our new data centre and will therefore be changing some of the IP addresses from which we send updates.

Would this have any problem with the payment plugin?

I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 11 months ago #102920

Hi,

You need to check the options of the plugin so that you have the correct hostname and URL.
On our end, since HikaShop 2.1.1, the default values are correct. But if you had configured the plugin before, you might need to update the options as explained in the email of worldpay.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Essential
10 years 5 months ago #134768

Hi Nicolas,
Hope you are well, I am now getting the IP refused on the Worldpay plugin, the IP list was empty previously, I spoke to worldpay and they said they had changed their servers. I added the new IP's in and it still rejects them. Can I turn off the checking of the IP's.

Thanks

Ian

10 years 5 months ago #134866

Hi,

If you empty the field, the should deactivate the check of the ip.

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 5 months ago #134895

Hi Nicolas, the IP list was blank originally and I started getting the IP refused error when they changed their IP's so I added the IP's in but it still kept giving the refused message?

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 5 months ago #134911

Hi Nicolas,
I know this isn't a plugin you wrote originally so you might not be able to help. I checked the code and it appears there may be a bug, there are two hard coded IP's for testing(but matched the live versions as well) which I think get loaded in the the IP array and overwrites whatever is in the IP box, this would account for the box being blank and the new IP's not working. Just wonder if you can confirm my findings and would it be wise to just delete the line with the IP's in it. I have changed them for now to be the current IP's.

Thanks

Ian

10 years 5 months ago #135206

Hi,

We indeed didn't develop the plugin, but I don't see any IP override in the file of the WorldPay plugin you're talking about.

Which code are you talking about ? Are you using a recent version of the plugin ?

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 4 months ago #135302

Hi Nicolas,

I'm using version 0.0.1 of bf_rbsbusinessgateway.php

This is the section of code where I found the call back IP's:
I changed the IP's in the code to the current call back IP's but this doesn't seem to be working.

Thanks

Ian

if($subtask=='ips'){
$ips = null;
echo implode(',',$this->_getIPList($ips));
exit;
}else{
$this->bf_rbsbusinessgateway = JRequest::getCmd('name','bf_rbsbusinessgateway');
if(empty($element)){
$element = null;
$element->payment_name='Worldpay Business Gateway';
$element->payment_description='You can pay by debit or credit card using this payment method';
$element->payment_images='MasterCard,VISA,Credit_card,American_Express';
$element->payment_type=$this->bf_rbsbusinessgateway;
$element->payment_params=null;
$element->payment_params->url=' secure-test.worldpay.com/wcc/purchase ';
$element->payment_params->notification=1;
$element->payment_params->hostname = '\.outbound\.wp3\.rbsworldpay\.com';
$element->payment_params->ips = '155.136.66.*,155.136.16.*';
$element->payment_params->invalid_status='cancelled';
$element->payment_params->verified_status='confirmed';
$element->payment_params->confirmed_status='confirmed';
$element->payment_params->redirect_button='style="background: url(\' secure-test.wp3.rbsworldpay.com/images/rbswp/brand.gif\ ') top left no-repeat;' .
'width:139px;height:33px;border:solid 1px #7C98B7;cursor:pointer;margin:10px 100px;"';
$element = array($element);
}

10 years 4 months ago #135385

Hi,

These are just the default values from the field. Once you empty the IP field and save the options, they are not used anymore.

So I don't think that it comes from that.

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 4 months ago #135439

Hi Nicolas,

This only started happening when Worldpay changed their IP address's, and my IP's box was empty, and it's empty now. So I'm missing something here, it must be checking against an IP range somewhere and those were the only IP's I could find . My customer is having to log in to world pay for every transaction to make sure it went through. This was the e-mail that was being generated:

Sent: Monday, December 02, 2013 11:09 PM
Subject: Worldpay Business Gateway payment notification refused: IP not valid for the order B6G7F2

> Hello,
> A Worldpay Business Gateway notification was refused because the IP 195.35.90.68 is not in the list of valid IPs :
> See Hostname / IPs defined in configuration
>
> Check the documentation concerning this issue at www.hikashop.com/index.php?option=com_up...rbsworldpay-error#ip

• Thank you received: 4004
10 years 4 months ago #136137

Hi,

These are just the default values from the field. Once you empty the IP field and save the options, they are not used anymore.

Does your Worldpay Business configuration is like this ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Attachments:

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 4 months ago #136196

Hi Jerome,

This is what I'm trying to say, it was empty, and is still empty. As soon as Worldpay changed their IP's we started getting the Invalid IP email etc and no update of status.
I then added the new IP's in to the IP's field box, but nothing happened still kept getting the same message. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether the field is populated with valid IP's or not.

• Thank you received: 2322
10 years 1 month ago #147223

Hi,

Sorry for this late reply, do you have solved you problem ?
If it is, sharing your solution could help the other users :)

• Hikashop Essential
10 years 1 month ago #147226

Hi Xavier,
Haven't managed to sort it, spoke to the developer who tried a fix, but that didn't work. So stuck with the problem at the moment. Have to double check every order on the Worldpay system to make sure they completed the transaction.
Have tried looking at the code but can't see where it's going wrong.

Thanks

Ian

• Hikashop Essential
9 years 6 months ago #176464

Hi Xavier,
Wonder if there was any news about sorting out the issue with the Worldpay payments as my customer is getting lots of fails due to the invalid IP address, and I'm not sure what to do next?

Thanks

Ian

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 5 months ago #178347

Hi,

More than the "IPs" option, the "hostname" option is also a check for the notification.
You can empty the "hostname" option and the plugin won't make any more checks for the notification source.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds