Header now appearing when printing invoice

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 11 months ago #102911

hi - my first time posting to the forum. Thanks in advance for your help.

When we print invoices from the backend, the page includes the header and footer information from firefox (title of the page, url; page number, time).

It didn't appear before, and I thought that was better because the invoice looked more professional. I think this started with the latest update. I have version 2.1.2...

I know that I can turn this information off using the about:config page from firefox, but this would turn it off for all webpages that I print. I actually like having it most of the time - i liked NOT having it on the invoices printed from hikashop, though.

Any thoughts on this? Thank you!
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 11 months ago #102912

Hi,

HikaShop does not have any control on that.
It must come from a modification in your browser.

Personally, I'm using Chrome which has a checkbox on the print preview screen to easily remove/display the header/footer from the page.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jsyaruss

• Thank you received: 7
10 years 11 months ago #102919

Thanks Nicolas - I figured it was a firefox thing. I'm just confused about why it didn't do this before. (We've printed many, main invoices that did not have that header information appearing, and now, all of a sudden, it is.) Could be some change in firefox.

It's as if the printing function for the invoice now treats it as a website rather than printing directly to the printer, or something like that. I obviously don't know what i'm talking about, but it's odd that it changed like that.

Thanks again for your thoughts.
Scott

• Thank you received: 13082
10 years 11 months ago #102921

Maybe a new version of Firefox changed something on their end with the handling of the printing system ?
We didn't change anything on our end regarding that.

The following user(s) said Thank You: jsyaruss

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds