Missing "icons" and missing exit button

• Thank you received: 2
10 years 11 months ago #108994

On the customer account page I am missing the icons that are supposed to be on the left. See attached files with missing icons and the icons I grabbed off another site on the same page.

the second problem might be just a design oversight. When a customer edits their profile from the "my account" page (same place where missing icons are), once they make a change and update it there is not a way for them to exit the successfully saved page. The only button on this result page is edit profile, not exit, next or anything. Of course they could click on a menu item but I believe there should be an exit button here or have it return back to the main "my account" page after they update their profile.

Thanks - Mq

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 403
10 years 11 months ago #109025

Hi there,

Could you try to reinstall the last version of Hikashop?
Also, are you sure the folder where Hikashop stores its images have enough permission to be acceded (media/com_hikashop)?

10 years 11 months ago #109112

I did that but that did not work. After further investigation I found some code in my templates css that was causing the error. Thanks.

How about the other question about the profile page?

10 years 11 months ago #109113

You should theoretically see and cancel button button which allow the user to quit the page.
Please take a look at the code next to the edit button or give me a link to your website :)

10 years 11 months ago #109238

I see the cancel button but it's on the next screen once you make a change and submit you end up on a "Profile successfully Saved" result page and at that point the only thing to do is to click on a menu item. It would be nice to redirect them back to the customer account page after they click on submit, or better yet redirect them wherever you want:-).

10 years 11 months ago #109266

Actually, a large half of this page come from Joomla and not from Hikashop So we can't really help you on this point.
I would advise to take a look on some Joomla's forum to find a way to edit this button ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: miracleecho

10 years 10 months ago #109775

Ok thanks.

Time to create page: 0.077 seconds