Menu item Cart Display set to wishlist but showing cart

• Thank you received: 75
7 years 2 months ago #263353

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0 [1702232337]
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5

Hi,

we are trying to add wishlists in our new webshop with Hikashop 3, we added a menu item of type Cart Display and set it to Wishlist, but when we click on the menu item in the front-end it shows the cart, not the wishlist (if we check the cart id in the html form action, it is always the same id as the cart). Can you reproduce this issue, or are we overlooking something obvious?

The menu item Cart Listing works correctly and displays the wishlist(s). Also the wishlist module works correctly, just not the menu item Cart Display.

Our settings:
- Enabled multi carts
- Enabled the wishlists
- All legacies to No

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 2 months ago #263357

Hi,

Thanks for the report.
You can re-download HikaShop 3.0 package in order to get the patch.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 2 months ago #263388

Hi,

I think there is another issue with wishlist.

Using new add to cart plugin. Setting it to display popup. Adding product to wishlist will show button "proceed to checkout" insteed "proceed to wishlist".

Thanks

7 years 2 months ago #263391

Hi Jerome,

thanks for the fix, it is now correctly showing the wishlist page. We've found 3 more issues though:

1. When we change/delete a product from the wishlist or cart page, we get the following error notice:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$cart_type in \administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes\cart.php on line 1805

2. From the product page or product listing we can add a higher quantity of a product to the wishlist than is in stock. However, if on the wishlist page we increase the quantity and try to save, it does not allow the quantity to be higher than is in stock. So that's slightly inconsistent behaviour.

3. When we move a product from the cart to the wishlist or the other way around, it does not recognise if the same product is already present in the cart and will display the same product multiple times as if they're different products.
So for example, if we have a product A in the cart and also in the wishlist and we move product A from the wishlist to the cart, it will show up twice in the cart below each other instead of adding it to the already present one.

Thanks again.

7 years 2 months ago #263412

Hi,

@kyratn - the cart notify plugin will be improved to not display all the buttons when there is an error or if it's not a cart.

@GW
1 - Thanks for the report.
2 - The wishlist should not have any restriction. Can you please provide more details so we can reproduce the issue in our side ?
3 - Yes, it is a normal behavior because you move the element from a "cart" to another. It is really a "move" operation and not a "add / delete".

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Thank you received: 114
7 years 2 months ago #263447

Hi,

Thanks Jerome for replay. I hope it will get improved very soon. I want to update my site to hikashop 3 but I see that fixes are comin every day so I will have to wait for 1 or 2 weeks until hika 3 will be really stable.

Thanks

7 years 2 months ago #263450

Hi Jerome,

2. Let's say we have a product with 6 in stock. On the product page we can set the quantity to e.g. 14 and add it to the wishlist no problem, the wishlist will display a quantity of 14.
However, let's say we start over and first only add quantity of 2 to the wishlist, then go to the wishlist display page and there try to increase the quantity to 14, it doesn't work. After saving the wishlist, the quantity becomes 6 (the max. amount in stock) even though we entered 14.

So on the wishlist display page it does not allow the quantity to be higher than is in stock.

3. But it's quite strange to have the same product show up twice in the cart, right? For example, after moving product A from the wishlist to an existing cart, the cart can look as follows:
Product A - Quantity: 3
Product B - Quantity: 1
Product C - Quantity: 1
Product A - Quantity: 1

Shouldn't the product A simply show up once with a quantity of 4?

7 years 1 month ago #263548

Hello,

I made a patch in order to not use the product restriction while editing a wishlist.
The patch will be added into HikaShop packages soon.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

6 years 11 months ago #269451

Hi,

the original issue we posted in this thread two months ago was fixed, but now appears to have returned: when we have a menu item of type Cart Display and set it to Wishlist, it shows the cart instead of the wishlist. Can you reproduce the issue?

We installed the latest build 3.0.1 [1705120113].
Thanks in advance.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 11 months ago #269459

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. I was able to reproduce, added a proper patch and generated a new build.

6 years 11 months ago #269602

Ok, we installed the latest build [1705151656] and the wishlist page now shows correctly when a user is logged in, but when a user is not logged in it still shows the cart instead of the wishlist, can you check that?

(We know the wishlist is not accessible if you're not logged in, but then it still shouldn't be showing the cart, right?)
Thank you.

• Thank you received: 13069
6 years 11 months ago #269606

Hi,

Indeed. It's a change in how Joomla handles the menu parameters which created that one. I've added a patch to take that into account and it's working now.
Thanks for the report !

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds