Error after upgrade to J3.8

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 6 months ago #278967

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 60.0.3112.113
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_active(JPaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_active(PaginationObject $item) in /var/sites/d/dev.we-are-z.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 217

After upgrade to J3.8 I have the following error on the product listing page:

Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_active(JPaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_active(PaginationObject $item) in /var/sites/d/dev.we-are-z.com/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 217

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
6 years 6 months ago #278996

Hello,

Thanks for the report.
We will fix that warning as soon as possible but please be sure that it is just a warning and it does not generate issues.

On a production website PHP warning messages should not be visible to the users.
For sure it do not mean that warning should not be handle but that is not something critical like a fatal error.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

• Thank you received: 1
6 years 6 months ago #279005

Thank you. Error reporting is switched off on the live site, as you suggest.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283227

Hi Jerome,

I get the same warnings, but also a warning from Google that there is an increase of page 500 errors:

PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_active(Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_active(PaginationObject $item) in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 262
PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_inactive(Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_inactive(PaginationObject $item) in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 262
PHP message: PHP Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php on line 863
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to plgSystemReDJ::customException() must be an instance of Exception, instance of Error given in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/plugins/system/redj/redj.php:673
Stack trace:
#0 [internal function]: plgSystemReDJ::customException(Object(Error))
#1 {main}
thrown in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/plugins/system/redj/redj.php on line 673" while reading response header from upstream, client: 212.203.0.138, server: jouwnaambord.nl, request: "GET /component/hikashop/product/listing HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.jouwnaambord.nl.socket:", host: "jouwnaambord.nl"

Joomla 3.8.2
Hikashop 3.2.1
PHP 7.0

Best Regards,
Michel

6 years 4 months ago #283231

Hello,

Regarding the warning :
Since Joomla 3.8, the function "_item_active" require a Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject parameter.
See : github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/blob/c34356.../Pagination.php#L709
Unfortunately, the framework you're using is modifying that and do not respect the new parameter.

Regarding the notice :
We will take a look.

Regarding the fatal error :
I'm afraid that's not in an HikaShop plugin.
Please contact the plugin support.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283784

Hi Jerome,

Regarding the warning (and sometimes error:
2017/12/04 14:33:03 [error] 2644#2644: *465301 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_active(Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_active(PaginationObject $item) in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 262
PHP message: PHP Warning: Declaration of hikashopPaginationHelper::_item_inactive(Joomla\CMS\Pagination\PaginationObject $item) should be compatible with YjsgJPaginationDefault::_item_inactive(PaginationObject $item) in /home/jouwnaambord.nl/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/pagination.php on line 262" while reading response header from upstream, client: 164.132.161.97, server: jouwnaambord.nl, request: "GET /naamborden/houten-naamborden HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php-fpm.jouwnaambord.nl.socket:", host: "jouwnaambord.nl"

I reported this to YouJoomla and they again started an issue on Github saying:

Not sure where the exact issue is since we are not extending or using the _item_active method at all.
We use default current version pagination and extending these
github.com/YJSGframework/yjsg/blob/maste...ation/pagination.php

This becomes much to technical for me...please advise

Michel

6 years 4 months ago #283785

Hello,

Maybe that line which remove the namespace context ?
github.com/YJSGframework/yjsg/blob/afb2c...501cc9/yjsg.php#L595

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

• Hikashop Business
6 years 4 months ago #283839

Hi Jerome,

I'm not a developer, so not a member of Github. Did you add this comment to the "Hikashop pagination conflict #46" on their site?

6 years 4 months ago #283843

Hello,

I did not, but it looks like that a member of their team open that issue ticket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds