Product price format in invoices does not subtract taxes

• Thank you received: 8
5 years 10 months ago #292900

Hello,
I have set "floating tax prices" to yes, and infact the product price is showed in the correct format in the single order page (at least in backedn where I checked)

but if I generate an invoice, then the product price is showed in a format that is not correct (at least for the italian law)

in the correct format at least the "subtotal" should be the price "before taxes", as showed below

am I missing something int he configuration or this cannot be done?

Thank you

p.s.
same issue in the cart on frontend, just checked

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by oloccina.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13058
5 years 10 months ago #292901

Hi,

Turn off the "show prices with tax" setting in the HikaShop configuration and the invoice will display like you want.

5 years 10 months ago #292918

Thank you,
I get it but that has the disadvantage to show prices without taxes to the client in frontend, which I don't want.
Is it possible to easily customize the invoice template instead?

Thanks

5 years 10 months ago #292920

OK, found the invoice template and edited it.
I attach it below in case someone needs somethign similar.
What I did was basically forcing the invoice to show the price without taxes even if the optino "show prices with taxes" is switched on in config.

for example change

if($display_item_price){
											if($this->config->get('price_with_tax')){
													echo ' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price+$product->order_product_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id);
												}else{
													echo ' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);
												}
											}
to
if($display_item_price){
												/* if($this->config->get('price_with_tax')){
													echo ' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price+$product->order_product_tax,$this->order->order_currency_id);
												}else{
													echo ' '.$this->currencyHelper->format($product->order_product_price,$this->order->order_currency_id);
												}
												*/
											}

I also added a footer for extra text at the bottom of the invoice, to add text there just insert in your language file
INVOICE_FOOTER="some text here"

Please not that I am not a developer and I barely understand how to comment/copy/past php code, so better to check the file before using, but as far as I have tested it works fine.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by oloccina.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds