Shop view in mobile mode

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 7 months ago #298017

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : e.g. Chrome V68

Hi there,

how can I change the configuration so that the text is displayed underneath the image in mobile mode?

Many thanks
Torsten

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 7 months ago #298019

Hi,

In the settings of the menu item that you can edit via the Joomla menu manager, under the "products options" tab, you can change the item layout from "image and description (deprecated)" to "image and description" and it should do it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML

5 years 7 months ago #298047

Hi Nicolas,

many thanks for the update, with this setting ("image and description"), the text is showing fine on mobile.
As I´m using german as the backend language, I didn´t realize that I got the wrong setting, seems that the translation is wrong.
It should be "Bild und Beschreibung (veraltet)" for the first and "Bild und Beschreibung" for the second entry (see attachment).

How can I get the product image a bit bigger as it´s very small on the mobile now (see second attachment)?

Many thanks
Torsten

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 7 months ago #298058

Hello,

For translation, note that most often, when we add new settings and options we create new entry in the language file, after this customers can submit his own translation for his language, then we update our languages files.

And so, when you have most recent options, some of them may be untranslated, if nobody provide it, and so that must brings you to understand that this option is more recent.
See this documentation , if you want correct your language file and share it with us.

For your product image, it seems that this come from your template, see my screenshot :

We can only advice you to contact your Template creator support.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Philip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CorneliaML

5 years 7 months ago #298103

Thanks for the hint, Philip.
Will pass this over to the template provider.
Best regards
Torsten

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds