Dashboard everywhere null

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 6 months ago #298189

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Safari 11.1.2

Hi, I noticed in settings that I could deactivate the legacy dashboard (that I used for years but seems to became out of date) and had a look at the new dashboard: nice design but no data. The old legacy dasboard displayed several statistics but the new one display null everywhere (see screenshot). This is not what I expected. I assume something went wrong.

Could you please help to make the new dashboard work?

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by websquirrel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298192

Hi,

It's working already. By default the dashboard displays the statistics based on the confirmed (paid) orders. I can see that your orders have the status "created" not "confirmed" so that's why they aren't taken into account as the system believes that no payment came in for them.
If you want to also take into account "created" orders, you can go in the menu System>Order statuses and enable the created order status under the "statistics" column.

5 years 6 months ago #298217

I see. I will check this. Thanks so far :)

5 years 6 months ago #298268

I checked another site with order status confirmed and shipped but similar issue: everywhere null and "Best product" and "Best category" are both blank white.

Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #298273

Hi,

The statistics are for the last 30 days. You didn't get any orders in the last 30 days which is why you get zeros.

5 years 6 months ago #298294

oh. that is confusing because the window orders with the graphical curve says "this year". It would be logical if all the other statistics were for this year, too. Except the one for "this month". Is it possible to set this anywhere so that stats are for this year?

5 years 6 months ago #298302

Hi,

That would require changing the code in the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/statistics.php

5 years 6 months ago #298354

Hi,
I changed one order status from created to confirmed and it appears in all stats now. The funny thing is, that this order is NOT from this month but from june... How do you explain that?

Attachments:

5 years 6 months ago #298357

Hi,

While the order was created in June, the status switched from created to confirmed in September. So that's why it's counted as an order of September and not as an order from June.
What matters to a merchant are the orders that are paid (confirmed) and not the ones that are created (and thus not yet paid) for the statistics.

The following user(s) said Thank You: websquirrel

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds