Database errors after migrating data into new test site

• Thank you received: 5
5 years 6 months ago #298315

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.12

Hello, I'm having a few issues when I carry out a database check - see attached image

I realise that part of the issue might be that I copied data from an older version of Hikashop (3.2.0) to a newer version (3.4.0) and in hindsight I should of made sure they were on the same version! I didn't want to mess around installing the latest version just yet in case it makes things worse.

Is there any way of fixing the errors I have?

Note that everything seems to be working OK - I can checkout etc...

Thanks in advance.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 6 months ago #298333

Hello,

Using the "Check database" option that you can find via "Hikashop->System->Configuration" will probably fix your issue.

Don't forget to backup your database before using that option as it can apply modification on your database.

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

5 years 6 months ago #298396

Hello Mohamed, that was a screenshot of the Hikashop database check, so in my case it hasn't fixed the issue.

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298398

Hi,

There is apparently a problem with your hikashop_config table where HikaShop stores the settings of your HikaShop configuration.
The simplest you can do is to rename that table via your phpmyadmin in order to deactivate it and install the HikaShop install package just after that. That way, it will reinstall that table and add back the default values to it. You'll have to reconfigure the HikaShop configuration but you should then be good to go.

5 years 6 months ago #298462

OK, I will give this a try, but I would like to re-install the current version of Hikashop on my site, which is 3.4.0. I have an active Hikashop business license, so is there a way to get an older version of Hikashop?

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 6 months ago #298466

Hi,

There is no automatic way. You can use our contact form to request a download link. Please provide the version and edition you want with the order number of the purchase so that someone on our end can send you back the correct link.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

5 years 6 months ago #298626

OK, thanks for the download link, that fixed the errors.

It took a while to get all the config details back to as they were though. Thanks for your help.

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds