Double confirmatio with Sisow ideal

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 4 months ago #301352

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.ijscomanvenlo.nl

In this webshop I am using the iDeal payment method of Sisow. It works, but it is very confusing that you need to click 2 buttons to start the ikdeal:
-I first select the bank
-then I have to click the "send/Verzenden" button ->nothing seems to happen
-then I have to click "Finish"-> then the ideal connection to the bank is opened.

It is extremely confusing that you have to click 2 buttons. Can I change this?

Another webiste of mine ( www.industrialgarden.nl ) uses Sisow ideal in a Wordpress environment, an there iDeal is a one click action.

Kind regards,
Hubert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
5 years 4 months ago #301354

Hi,

You don't need to click on the "Verzenden" button. You can directly click on the "finish" button.
If you want to hide that button, you can add such CSS:

.hikashop_checkout_payment_submit{display:none;}

5 years 4 months ago #301386

I can make the "Verzenden button" disappear. But only clicking "finish"gives still the same result: nothing happens!

5 years 4 months ago #301388

Hi,

If "nothing happens" when you click on the finish button once, I suppose that a second click finishes the order.
And in that case, that means that when you click on it the first time something changes in your order and because of that, the process cannot finish. For example, if the total amount changes (for example if the selected shipping methods changes because of what was submitted), you want to display again the page so that the customer can verify the modification before finishing the order.

Now it could be a glitch of your payment method. Do you have the same issue with other payment methods that we provide ? If no, then I would recommend you to check with your payment plugin provider.

5 years 4 months ago #301411

nicolas wrote: Hi,

If "nothing happens" when you click on the finish button once, I suppose that a second click finishes the order.
And in that case, that means that when you click on it the first time something changes in your order and because of that, the process cannot finish. For example, if the total amount changes (for example if the selected shipping methods changes because of what was submitted), you want to display again the page so that the customer can verify the modification before finishing the order.

Now it could be a glitch of your payment method. Do you have the same issue with other payment methods that we provide ? If no, then I would recommend you to check with your payment plugin provider.

It is not a glitch.

The logic of the ideal plugin seems to be that you first select a bank and then confirms this choice by clicking the "verzenden" button. Other payment methods (like paypall or creditcard) don't seem to have such a selector and therefore no "verzenden" button. For these methods it is very natural that the way to confirm is push the "Voltooien button". But for the ideal method, the result is very confusing for the user! I do not understand why it is necessary to confirm the ideal bank choice twice!. It would be natural that you first chose the bank and than click on "Voltooien". Is it not possible to chose the settings of teh plugin in such a way that only one click is necessary?

If that is not possible: how can I change the text "Verzenden"? If I would change that text to "Bevestig bankkeuze" it wuld be much less confusing.

Hubert

Is it not possible

Attachments:

5 years 4 months ago #301432

Hi,

You can check with the "credit card" payment plugin. It will display a credit card form (no money will be processed, it's a manual payment method) and it will also have a "submit" button.
The button itself is displayed by the HikaShop checkout, in the file "show_block_payment" by the code:

<div class="hikashop_checkout_payment_submit">
			<button class="<?php echo $this->config->get('css_button','hikabtn'); ?> hikabtn_checkout_payment_submit" id="hikabtn_checkout_payment_submit_p<?php echo $payment->payment_id; ?>" onclick="return window.checkout.submitCustomPayment('<?php echo $payment->payment_type; ?>',<?php echo (int)$payment->payment_id; ?>,<?php echo $this->step; ?>,<?php echo $this->module_position; ?>);"><?php echo JText::_('HIKA_SUBMIT'); ?></button>
		</div>
so you can change the text there if you want to change it.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds