layout a bit messy

• Thank you received: 21
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 2 months ago #304153

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.3

Hi,

The layout on the order summary page looks a bit messy. The top buttons do have the fa icons now (nice!), but the padding to the text is missing. And the aligning of the prices / subtotals is not aligned to the right. Can this be corrected? I used the default Protostar for the screenshot.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 1 month ago #304155

Hi,

Could you test with the default template of Joomla whether you have these issues or not ?
To me, it sounds like you have a view override of the file "show" of the view "order" with bugs in it.
If so, you can rename the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/order/show.php to deactivate the override and reapply your changes to that view file in order to use its latest version.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304180

Hi Nicolas,

As mentioned I already used the default Protostar template to exclude custom template issues. I'm familiar with the viewfiles, they are not edited, see screenshot.

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by michelpouli.

• Thank you received: 611
5 years 1 month ago #304188

hello,
I was able to reproduce something quite close to your results, by using old version of the frontend css file, can you try this to switch for default one to see if that solve your issue.

If that didn't work can you provide an url link and references (via Contact us form with in the message an Url to this topic).
That will able us to process some tests and analysis.

Awaiting news from you
Regards

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
5 years 1 month ago #304291

Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your effort. That solves indeed the problem. I had this Front-end CSS file setting set to "None".

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds