Changing default text in cheque plugin

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 month ago #304554

Hi,

Im a little unsure where to look to get hold of the default text that shows up in the check payment module.
We have a local mobile payment service that I want to use, and alll I need to do is when someone selects this method it should show some text with the code they need to make payment.
So I thought I could use the cheque plugin as thats also a simple payment method with no on-line component. I entered my text in the module, but in the frontend there is additional text about sending in the cheque etc - where is this text stored?

Kind regards
Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
5 years 1 month ago #304558

Hello Dave,

You'll be able to directly do it by using the "Check information" option trough your "Check" payment method configuration page via "Hikashop->System->Payment methods".

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

• Thank you received: 1
5 years 1 month ago #304570

Hi again,

Yes, I have done that and changed the text box for Description and Check Information - but there is more text that comes up; My site is in Norwegian btw;

"Din ordre er registrert.
Du kan sende oss en sjekk med beløpet: 690,00 NOK og benytte følgende informasjon.
This line is the text from the Check Information box
Glem ikke å inkludere ordrenummeret ( 00000016-03-2019 ) på baksiden av sjekken, slik at vi koble dette til din ordre.
Takk for handelen."

The line above says "you can send us a check for the value of 690 and use the following information"
The line under is "Don't forget to include your order number (number) on the back of the check so we can link it to your order"

These lines of text are not shown anywhere in the config area - so im wondering where these lines are stored so I can manually get at them and change them to something else :)

Thanks
Dave

Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by srwafu.

• Thank you received: 4004
5 years 1 month ago #304571

Hello,

These are translations that you can override :
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds