Configuration of eWAY payment gateway

• Thank you received: 2
5 years 3 weeks ago #305374

-- url of the page with the problem -- : quollbooks.com.au/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0

I have registered a payment gateway account with eWAY and want to configure HikaShop for the eWAY sandbox. So far my attempts have failed.
I see from Extensions > Plugins that the HikaShop eWAY payment plugin is installed - see:

In the HikaShop eWAY payment plugin > HikaShop Options > eWAY the SPECIFIC CONFIGURATION PANEL includes a field for eWAY customer id, which I have supplied. However, eWAY has also supplied an API and password and an eWAY support person said that the API and password should also be entered. However I can't see anywhere to enter it.

What should I do?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
5 years 3 weeks ago #305379

Hi,

Based on the credentials eWay supplied to you, they want you to use the eWay Rapid payment plugin, not the eWay payment plugin:
github.com/HikaShop/hikashoppayment-ewayrapid
So download the install package of that plugin, install it on your website and then configure it via the "new" button of the System>Payment methods and you should have the settings to be able to enter the credentials they gave you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds