Message appearing i top of my website on opening Hikashop

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 weeks ago #305476

-- url of the page with the problem -- : wslvt.nl/nl/testshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.16
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all browsers
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : jQuery.notify.defaults({"arrowShow":false,"globalPosition":"top right","elementPosition":"top right","clickToHide":true,"autoHideDelay":5000,"autoHide":true}); window.cartNotifyParams = {"reference":"global","img_url":"\/media\/com_hikashop\/images\/icons\/icon-32-newproduct.png","redirect_url":"","redirect_delay":4000,"title":"Product added to the cart","text":"Product successfully added to the cart","wishlist_title":"Product added to the wishlist","wishlist_text":"Product successfully added to the wishlist","list_title":"Products added to the cart","list_text":"Products successfully added to the cart","list_wishlist_title":"Products added to the wishlist","list_wishlist_text":"Products successfully added to the wishlist","err_title":"Product not added to the cart","err_text":"Product not added to the cart","err_wishlist_title":"Product not added to the wishlist","err_wishlist_text":"Product not added to the wishlist"};

I have this strange message appearing on top of my website if I am in Hikashop part of my website. It always states the same message and I don't know how to solve it. But the shop seems to work fine. Below is the message, but you can also have a look yourself... wslvt.nl/nl/testshop . Can anyone please help me?

Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 3 weeks ago by DaveVT. Reason: double text

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
5 years 3 weeks ago #305490

Message was generated by the cart notification plugin. I turned it off, now the message is gone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds