all about the affiliate?

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 11 months ago #306096

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none

hi

do you have tutorial on how to use and distribute affiliate program? i mean how to earn and how to distribute the link?

how affiliates will claim?

how buyers can earn if they send a referral link?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 11 months ago #306098

Hi,

You can create banners in the menu Affiliate>Banner in your backend and then create a menu item of the type "affiliate program" and that will give you that page: www.hikashop.com/my-account/affiliate-program.html
There, someone can activate his affiliate account and get HTML/link necessary to add to his website/give to others so that when others click on his affiliate link to access your website and later on purchase on it, he can get a cut on it.
You can read more about the different options of the affiliate program here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...l#features_affiliate
On that partner program page, the partner will be able to see his earnings and access a list of the sales for them.
There is no particular system to "claim" the earnings, but you can have a contact form page for that.
Once you know someone wants his earnings, you can access his partner account in the Affiliates>Partners menu and click on the "pay" button to pay them their commissions.

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 10 months ago #307168

hi

can the affiliate do the following?

1. report the sales generated from an affiliate? meaning a sale coming from the link?

2. is there a way to change to percentage of earning per person or group?

3. is there a way to track 2 ids per link. something like one for distributor and one for seller?

thanks

Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by ronron.

• Thank you received: 13069
4 years 10 months ago #307175

Hi,

1. I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean. If a person use a link with an affiliate ID to access your website and then pays, the partner of that affiliate ID can be rewarded for it (that's actually the main use of the affiliate system) if that's your question.

2. You can edit the partners in the menu Affiliates>Partners. There, you can activate the "custom fees" setting and enter the percentage you want for that partner. It's not possible per user group though.

3. There is no way to do that. There can only be one affiliate per order. That would require rewriting the affiliate system completely to allow for that.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds