Price & categories

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306700

-- HikaShop version -- : last
-- Joomla version -- : 4.1.0

Dear sirs
In prices & categories it says Kostpris in danish.
Kostpris is in Danish cost price and means my buying netto price. After what I can see it shows the recommended retail price on the product page.
So "Kostpris" should be named Vejl. salgspris instead in the backend and front so it is not so long.

What I miss is in fact the possibility to be able to add the cost price/ netto buying price in Hikashop. It would be nice if Hikashop can show the margin/ profit pr. product in numbers and percentage in the backend in each products.
Also in the total order page it would be nice if it can show the total profit pr. week, month,year.

Best regards
Peter Kjeldsen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 10 months ago #306726

Hi,

1. thank you for your feedback on this translation, we've modified it on our end. Note that translations are a community effort (we don't speakDanish) so if you want to share modifications / additional translations to the Danish translation file, you can do so via the languages tab of the HikaShop configuration on your website. You can also change that translation directly there.

2. Adding a "purchased price" to be able to calculate profit statistics is a good idea. I've added that to the todo list.
Thank you for your input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds