4.1.0 Product page 404 error

• Thank you received: 2
4 years 10 months ago #306792

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 Error

While testing out 4.1.0 on a server using plesk control panel I discovered that the product pages failed to load throwing a 404 error the page isn't being rendered correctly as the page is loaded with no template, the product showing at the top of the page and the 404 error showing below.

I am currently away on the road this week, but i will attempt to get a clean install set up with a vanilla Joomla install and confirm i am able to replicate it for you to see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 10 months ago #306802

Hi,

We would indeed need more information to be able to look into it. So far, no one reported such issue.
Make sure that you provide the version you were using before, try to reproduce with the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration activated (and give a screenshot of the result), a screenshot of the settings of the product and the link to the product page. That will allow us to look into it.

4 years 8 months ago #308993

Hi,

I have had a look today to see whats causing the error, I have tracked it down to com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php If I edit out the lines below then the page displays correctly. If the lines are left in the product is displayed at the top of the page and then the 404 not found is displayed below. I use ACL on different categories and products and without the lines below it appears to work correctly.

595  if(!count($pageInfo->filter->cid)) {
596  throw new Exception(JText::_('CATEGORY_NOT_FOUND'), 404);
597  }

The version i was using last was 4.0.3 and have commented out the above lines in 4.2.0
Category not found	
/var/www/vhosts/example.com/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:596

Call stack
#	Function	Location
1	()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:596
2	ProductViewProduct->listing()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:28
3	ProductViewProduct->display()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:766
4	hikashop_getLayout()	JROOT/modules/mod_hikashop/mod_hikashop.php:73
5	include()	JROOT/plugins/system/t3/includes/joomla4/ModuleHelper.php:201
6	Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show.php:391
7	include()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:697
8	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2263
9	hikashopView->loadTemplate()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:230
10	Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2246
11	hikashopView->display()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php:29
12	ProductViewProduct->display()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
13	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1984
14	hikashopController->display()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1725
15	hikashopController->show()	JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
16	Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute()	JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1962
17	hikashopController->execute()	JROOT/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:92
18	require_once()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
19	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
20	Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
21	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
22	Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()	JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
23	Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()	JROOT/index.php:49

Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Twincarb.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 8 months ago #309009

Hi,

So you mean you have the error even with HikaShop 4.2.0 ?
This indicates that in the settings of one of the modules you selected in the "modules under the product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration, you've selected an unpublished category.
Could you check on that ?

4 years 8 months ago #309015

Thanks Nicolas,

The module it was pointing to was unpublished, and category was set to 'none'. Giving it a valid category or removing the module from Hikashop configuration has cleared the issue.
Thanks again for your assistance.

Dave

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds