Where Is The "Send User Message" Saved

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306885

In orders, where it says "Additional Information", you have the option to "Send user message". You can either click on "Save and Notify" or "Save".

My question is, where does it save the message? Because I add a message and then click on Save but when I went back the message was not there.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 10 months ago #306902

Hi,

The message you write in the "send user message" textarea is supposed to be added to the email sent to the customer when you click on "save & notify". It's not saved anywhere. However, if you go in the menu Customers>Email history and open the email that was sent you should be able to see it there.
However, I've done some tests and debugging on my end and found out that there is an issue with that variable which isn't properly taken into account. So for now, that text won't be added to the email notification.
You'll have to wait for the next release of HikaShop to have it working properly.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #306935

I did a test and the message that I add in the "send user message" textarea was sent when I click on "save & notify". I also see the message in Customers > Email.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds