after update hikashop

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikaauction Standard Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #307146

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.6
-- PHP version -- : 7.2
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

after update hikashop and hikamarket, the category is under website
see my screenshot
www.langheroeromonferrato.shopping/shop/it/prodotti.html

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikaauction Standard Hikamarket Multivendor Hikaserial Subscription Hikashop Business
4 years 10 months ago #307150

update from 4.0.3 to 4.1.0

with version 4.0.3 everything was ok

please find me a solution to the problem quickly .. I have a website that does not work

Thanks You

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 10 months ago #307148

Hi,

Try deleting that menu item (don't forget to remove it from the trash) and then recreate it.
Maybe that will help.
Otherwise, please provide screenshots of the settings of that menu item so that we can better understand the situation.

4 years 10 months ago #307152

I have tried but not function
check private message

Thanks

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 10 months ago #307154

Hi,

I was close. The issue was not with the menu item itself, but with the fact that the category selected in the "main category" setting of the menu item was unpublished.
We've added some checks in the 4.1.0 to prevent users from accessing unpublished categories unless the category is directly specified in the "main category" setting of the menu item. However, for categories listings menu item, there was a check not done properly which would lead to that 404 error in such case.
I've added a patch on our end to fix the issue. So you can download the install package on our website and install it on yours if you want to get the patch.
In the mean time, I've published your main category on your website thanks to the access you provided and it's working fine now.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds