Hikashop Products not showing in Front End after Update

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 9 months ago #308097

I have taken over the maintenance of a Joomla website. The version of the Joomla update is 3.6.5. The HikaShop version is 3.0.1.

I needed to update both the Joomla, and HikaShop, as some functionalities were not working correctly (e.g. I could not delete images from product pages). I did not want to update directly to the live site just in case, so I have backed up and uploaded the site onto a localhost to test if anything was to go wrong once I updated. i have done this, updated Joomla to its latest version 3.9.8, and HikaShop to its latest version 4.1.0, and my products in HikaShop in each category are not displaying on the Front End. All products are in the Back End still. Each category still displays, but when I click onto the category, it is empty.

I have to mention that the live site has HikaShop Business. The license expired in January 2018, but HikaShop business is still active and working on the live site. When I updated HikaShop on the localhost to test, I could only download HikaShop Starter, as obviously the license for HikaShop Business had run out. Could this possibly be the reason for this error?

Or does it have to do with the Joomla Update?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 9 months ago #308111

Hi,

It's probably linked to the Joomla update and your template.
Check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/category/listing.php
If you do, rename that file in order to deactivate it and that should help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds