- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
How to override date formate for invoices generate by invoice plugin?
7 years 2 months ago #308218
by oloccina
Hello,
I want to override date format from 2019-04-29 to 29-04-2019 ( www.screencast.com/t/cG2fpq6aaIL )
in all invoices generated
I have already overridden all the other texts for the english language file so that when I update the component the overrides are still there
but I don't understand how to do this for the date format
I am using the hikashop_attachinvoice plugin to generate the invoices, not sure if this is related...
all I see in the invoice.php file is (I have overriden the original file already to apply other changes)
I think the invoice date format 2019-04-29 may be coming from elsewhere, but I can't find any language strings with a date format in Hikashop language file
Thank you
I want to override date format from 2019-04-29 to 29-04-2019 ( www.screencast.com/t/cG2fpq6aaIL )
in all invoices generated
I have already overridden all the other texts for the english language file so that when I update the component the overrides are still there
but I don't understand how to do this for the date format
I am using the hikashop_attachinvoice plugin to generate the invoices, not sure if this is related...
all I see in the invoice.php file is (I have overriden the original file already to apply other changes)
Code:
<?php
if(!empty($this->element->order_invoice_created)) {
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_invoice_created,'%d %B %Y');
}else{
echo JText::_('DATE').': '.hikashop_getDate($this->element->order_created,'%d %B %Y');
}
?>
I think the invoice date format 2019-04-29 may be coming from elsewhere, but I can't find any language strings with a date format in Hikashop language file
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308219
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to override date formate for invoices generate by invoice plugin?
Hi,
You can just use a translation override to change the format of the dates:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
This translation key is on line 2213 of the translation file.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That way, you won't have any issue with updates.
You can just use a translation override to change the format of the dates:
HIKASHOP_DATE_FORMAT="%Y-%m-%d"
This translation key is on line 2213 of the translation file.
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
That way, you won't have any issue with updates.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds