• Thank you received: 2
4 years 7 months ago #309311

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.skalarki-electronics.eu/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Missing website after update

After update this morning, front page disappeared. So need fix for it or previous component file, please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 7 months ago #309313

Hi,

If you have a blank page, I would recommend to activate first the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the Joomla configuration. That will then display an error message on that blank page which will help us (and you better) understand what's going on and provide a solution.
Regarding an old version of HikaShop, you can request it via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you specify the version number you want and the edition along with the order number of the purchase.

4 years 7 months ago #309314

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 78

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 81

Notice: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/plugins/system/iceshortcodes/iceshortcodes.php on line 85

Hi Nicolas: this is what I found:
Warning: Declaration of JPlantModuleHelper::getModuleById($id) should be compatible with & Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::getModuleById($id) in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/plugins/system/moduleplant/moduleplant/core/joomla/application/module/_jadapters/_j16/helper.php on line 23

Notice: Undefined variable: it_comingsoon in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/templates/it_trendyshop/index.php on line 11

Notice: Undefined variable: it_responsive in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/templates/it_trendyshop/index.php on line 16

4 years 7 months ago #309316

Hi,

While these notices could be fixed, they are not generating the blank page.
You don't have any "fatal error" message after these ?
The "fatal error" is the interesting one as it's this one which creates the blank page.

4 years 7 months ago #309317

Yes, found fatal error here:

<body class="<br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/templates/it_trendyshop/index.php:29
Stack trace:
#0 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php(658): require()
#1 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php(720): Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_loadTemplate('/home/users/joo...', 'index.php')
#2 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/libraries/src/Document/HtmlDocument.php(535): Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->_fetchTemplate(Array)
#3 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/administrator/components/com_sh404sef/helpers/error.php(302): Joomla\CMS\Document\HtmlDocument->parse(Array)
#4 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/administrator/components/com_sh404sef/helpers/error.php(85): Sh404sefHelperError::render(Object(Exception), 'The page you re...')
#5 /home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/administrator/components/com_sh404sef/classes/router.php(2210): Sh404sefHelperError::render404ErrorDocument(Obje in <b>/home/users/joomla3_test/public_html/templates/it_trendyshop/index.php</b> on line <b>29</b><br />

4 years 7 months ago #309319

Hi,

I don't see anything relative to HikaShop in that error. It looks like the issue is between either the template or sh404SEF.
The first thing to do would be to fix the error on line 29 of the index.php file of the template. That should at least display another error message as it seems that this fatal error is caused by the display of another error by the template which doesn't work properly.
So I'm afraid drowngrading HikaShop might not help.
And you should urgently contact your template provider with that fatal error information so that they can look into it.

4 years 7 months ago #309322

Ok, but I didn't done anything else except updating HikaShop. All was working fine until upgrade. Any idea how to fix the error on line 29 of the index.php file of the template? I have no idea how to deal with this.

4 years 7 months ago #309323

Hi,

Well, I don't know what you have in that file. It depends on how your template has been coded and I don't know anything about that.
If you gave a copy of the file, I could maybe help you.
Now it would be better to report the issue to your template provider.

And regarding the fact that you say it happened when updating your HikaShop, I can only tell you to downgrade your HikaShop (I've already given you an install package of the previous version so that you can install it on your website to do the downgrade). If you still have the error after the downgrade, then I can only think that it doesn't come from the update or that you were using previously another version than the one you requested.

4 years 7 months ago #309340

Hi Nicolas

Indeed reverting to the previous version didn't fix the issue. To be honest I am not 100% sure, but I might have one version before. Could you send me link to older version as well please. At least I can get my website back to work.

The other option is, to look into my template. Unfortunately company I got template from seems to be in reconstruction phase and nobody answering my emails.... Would you have time to look into my template, I will pay for that of course.

4 years 7 months ago #309343

Hi,

Sure, we can do that. I've sent you the 4.1.0 by email.
And to look into the issue with the 4.2.1 we would need a backend and a FTP access of a copy of the website with the issue (or the original if you still have the issue even with the 4.1.0). Then, we could really understand what's going on.

4 years 7 months ago #309369

Hi NIcolas
I managed to contact template developer and now website is working, however he said that disabling and enabling HikaShop modules fixed the home page error. I have updated to latest HikaShop 4.2.1 and all is working.
So for now we are ok.
Thanks for support.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #309370

Hello,

Thank you for your return, we're glad that your issue got fixed !

We wish you a nice day,
Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji

4 years 7 months ago #309855

Hi
We have another problem with ShikaShop cart this time. Module is not showing Go to checkout button or Show cart. Author of template just double checked and looks like this is module issue this time.

Any help appreciated to fix the issue.

• Thank you received: 1778
4 years 7 months ago #309859

Hello,

Can you show us some screenshots of the issue you are having, so that we can understand it and eventually reproduce it on our end ? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Mohamed Thelji.

4 years 7 months ago #309884

Hi
You would need to go to the website skalarki-electronics.eu/onlineshop/category.html to see:
1. add something to the cart
2. try to go go checkout
3. register as user
4. then try go back to the cart and checkout
either pressing button "Proceed to checkout" does nothing or giving blank page

• Thank you received: 4004
4 years 7 months ago #309893

Hello,

If I add something into the cart and then click on "proceed to checkout", I'm redirected to the same page that I were and the cart is empty.
The cart module you're using is not the official one and the button "proceed to checkout" is not performing the redirection to the checkout but updating the cart content with incorrect data.
That module is provided by your template and I think that it's not compatible with HikaShop 3.x and newer.
I don't know why your "proceed to checkout" is a submit button while we are using a link (which is displayed as a button, but it's a link).

Right now, I can't see specific issue with HikaShop but I suspect that your template have some customization which are no longer working ; I think something made for the legacy add to cart and legacy checkout.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds