Not all icons selectable in payment method Mollie

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #309348

Hi,
Although I know that the HikaShop paument method Mollie is delivered by a third party I am not sure if I should raise the question here or not.
In top right sectionGeneral Settings of the configuration page of the payment method one can select the visible icons which are shown when selcting the desired payment method on checkout.
There are many icons available in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/mollie/images. Only a small fraction of these are selectable in this section.
Moreover the most essential ones are not.
In the bottom left corner there is an option to select to download these icons from Mollie or select the available ones. No matter which selection I make only the too limited set of icons are selectable.

Could you please let me know how to change this? Or let me know who to contact.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 7 months ago #309351

Hi,

The icons selection provided by HikaShop for all the payment plugins takes the icons from the folder media/com_hikashop/images/payment/ and not plugins/hikashoppayment/mollie/images/
So either:
- this payment plugin implements its own icon selection system and you have to check with them what's going on
- this plugin uses the default icon selection system and you're not looking at the correct folder.
I suppose that you're in the second case. So you want to move the icons you want to select in that media/com_hikashop/images/payment/ folder so that you can select them. And I would recommend to report the issue to the payment plugin developer as I suppose that what he tried to do is to have these icons be copied from plugins/hikashoppayment/mollie/images/ to media/com_hikashop/images/payment/ during the installation of the plugin (either with Joomla's functions or its own code) and something didn't work properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds