Updates Made Before Subscription Expires

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311083

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0

My subscription expired August 24, 2019 and the current version is 4.2.1. with a release date of July 29, 2019. I assumed that I would get any updates that were made BEFORE my subscription expires. Is that not so?

Please clarify. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 6 months ago #311087

Hi,

You can download the latest edition for as long as your subscription is active. Once it expires, you loose the access to the latest version. So you indeed were able to update to the 4.2.1 until the 24th of august. And now you don't have access to it anymore as your subscription run out. You would have to renew it (you still have the discount price to renew it, but if you wait a few months, you'll have to repurchase at full price, so I would recommend to not wait for too long as it's a 40% discount).

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 6 months ago #311115

Hi nicolas,

I didn't download it because I thought I would still be able to get the 4.2.1 version since my subscription expires after it was released. I thought I would still have access to it in my account.

That's too bad on my part I guess - I still don't think it makes sense but now I know how it works going forward.

Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds