Buttons missing in Products in the back

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #313051

Hi,

I have missing buttons and missing icons on buttons when editing products. I can not remove images and restrictions etc.
Hope you know what went wrong. As far i I noticed this is since the latest update.
Thank you.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
4 years 5 months ago #313055

Hi,

This means that the font-awesome CSS library which handles the display of the icons is not loaded.
Normally, HikaShop loads it automatically when it loads itself.
So if you don't have it on the page it's either that you modified the database to remove the loading of font-awesome (unlikely), or you modified the HikaShop code (unlikely) to not load it, or your template (or one of its system plugin) is doing something to remove HikaShop's font-awesome library (which is fine for the frontend, but not for the backend) because it has his own font-awesome library built-in.
To me, the last case is the most likely.
So what you could do is disable the system plugins of your template temporarily via the Joomla plugins manager to confirm this, and then contact your template provider for help once you confirm that it comes from the template.

The following user(s) said Thank You: NicoW

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #313175

Fixed! Thanks for your advise

• Thank you received: 13071
4 years 5 months ago #313196

Hi,

I'm curious. How did you end up fixing the issue ?

• Hikashop Business
4 years 5 months ago #313204

Hi,

I had fontawesome 0 in my database because my website ran (runs) too many fontawesome requests but this didn't have any effect in the old hikashop so I forgot about it, until now in the latest update. Hope to get all this fontawesome mess resolved in the future :)

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds