Missing profgress bar on last step

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 8 months ago #322699

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0 buisness
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.20
-- PHP version -- : 6.3.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firfox latest

In the last step of the checkout, there is and end screen telling the visitor that the order is completed. This screen belongs to the checkout. In the step before I see a progress bar with the last step in it. But during the lsat step the progressbar is missing. How cen i get the progressbar visible on that page also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 8 months ago #322703

Hello,

I process a little test in your checkout in order to see the context, and I think that you use this little tricks, follow my idea step by step :
- When you are in the checkout Workflow, you see the progress bar and when the order is ready to be validated OR validated

=> there are no progress bar, but as your order is from this steps completed, I suggest that you add directly Html code with Css to reproduce your completed progress bar.
For the final step, when order is completed you can create a different progress bar with write completed order to be as informative as possible.

See this tutorial to see how to process to custom your HikaShop Views, as you use the "Display view files" option that will be easy to know which view file you have to edit.

Hope this will help you to gets what you needs.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Philip.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 8 months ago #322735

Thanks Philip, I will try that or remove the last step in the progress bar.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds