Custom fields not showing in admin order details page

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikashop Multisite
3 years 6 months ago #324789

-- url of the page with the problem -- : dev.gardengatedecor.com/
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.34

We have custom fields for some products that do not show up in the order details page. Attached is a screen shot showing the settings of one of the custom fields as an example.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
3 years 6 months ago #324807

Hello,

In order to better understand your context and better help you, can your relative custom field settings (a complete settings view, please).
Precise your needs about this custom field, I mean if you need to that custom field to be select by the customer OR the shop owner.

Awaiting news from you to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 6 months ago #324968

Attached are two other screen shots to provide the complete setting for the example field.

This field (and others like it) is completed by customers purchasing products, but it is not required. The issue is that the site admin view of the order is not showing that those optional fields if they are used.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 6 months ago #324988

Hi,

So it's a custom item field. The "backend listing" display setting of custom item fields refers to the listing of the products of the order in the backend.
Since that option is turned off in your custom field, it's normal you don't see the custom field there.
However, if you edit a product there, you should see the field in the popup with the value that has been entered by the customer since the backend form display setting is activated.

• Hikashop Multisite
3 years 5 months ago #325078

When I was looking into this, I thought I had checked that option to test it and it didn't work. At any rate, it's working now. Thank you for the help!

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds