Some 4.4 issues

• Thank you received: 14
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 5 months ago #324895

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.22

Hi
I installed new Hikashop 4.4 and have some issues. Hika 4.3 instaled and new 4.4 instaled on that, on localhost.

- All images gone (products, badges...). Joomla images working.
As I see, new folder is created in images folder "com_hikashop". I have all shop images in folder "hikashop".

- You add your footer and option to enable/disable. But is enabled by defoult. Please disable by defoult (at lest in buisines edition ;) ).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
3 years 5 months ago #324916

Hi,

1. The way the images are handled didn't change with the 4.4.0. I'm suspecting that you might have changed the "upload folder" setting under the Files section of the HikaShop configuration and thus it doesn't point anymore to the folder where you have your images uploaded.

2. It's indeed enabled by default. It's done on purpose and it has been like that since the first version of HikaShop. But I personally believe it's easy enough to disable. And it's not like we're hiding the setting. It's the first one under the Display tab and it's even in the Starter edition.

• Thank you received: 5
3 years 5 months ago #324924

Hi Nicolas,

Instead of opening a new post, i use this one to point a bug i have on my website.

Since hikashop business 4.4.0, we no longer have the filter (pending, confirmed, shipped, and dates) instead there is a search engine and a filter button;

On my website the filter button doesn't work. Do I have to open a new post

I am on joomla 3.9.22 with php 7.3.23 and Chrome 86.0.4240.80

Regards

Patrick

3 years 5 months ago #324926

Hi,

I would recommend to open a new thread. Or even better, use our contact form and provide a backend access so that we can check the situation:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
It might be coming from a javascript conflict with something else on your website.

3 years 5 months ago #324965

Hi,

You have a problem with the permissions on your folders/files.
The file /media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js has not been updated.
If you open it, you can see at the top that it's the one from HikaShop 4.3.0, which means that the Joomla installer wasn't able to update the file because of permissions:
monosnap.com/file/cafQwuzHCBzajbOhRIViDNjGthKeLc

3 years 5 months ago #324971

I use a CDN it might be the reason why you see as 4.3

I checked the file and it shows that it is version 4.4

You told me that it may be a javascript conflict ? i will check extensions on my website

I hire the service of Simon Grange from Cinnk to help me manage this website

3 years 5 months ago #324985

Hi,

Well, if you have the 4.4.0 in the file and you have the 4.3.0 when you access the file with the URL, it means that you indeed have some caching of the file, either with the CDN, or another mechanism and that cache needs to be flushed so that you also have the 4.4.0 via the URL (since the pages of your website rely on the one accessible via the URL, not the one accessible on the hard drive.

And no, it's not a javascript conflict. It could have been, but after checking on your website yesterday, I found that it came from the version of the file which just doesn't have the new function necessary for that button to work.

The following user(s) said Thank You: pouce

3 years 5 months ago #325013

Hello Nicolas,

You still point in the right direction, it was in deed that file stored on my CDN it is now working.

i just cleared my images and files cache of my browser and it works.

Regards

Patrick

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds