Massive Error After Update To 4.4

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #329083

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting function (T_FUNCTION) or const (T_CONST)
/home/workdonh/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php:2820
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/classes/currency.php:2820
2 hikashop_get() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:260
3 OrderViewOrder->listing() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/views/order/view.html.php:28
4 OrderViewOrder->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2083
6 hikashopController->display() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:1847
7 hikashopController->listing() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php:2061
9 hikashopController->execute() JROOT/administrator/components/com_hikashop/hikashop.php:75
10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
12 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:101
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/AdministratorApplication.php:159
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\AdministratorApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
15 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/administrator/index.php:51

The entire hikashop system no longer works after the update.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
3 years 2 months ago #329103

Hi,

There was an error with the packaging mechanism yesterday and the latest build had that file corrupted.
I've redone a new packaging and it's working now.
Please download the install package of the 4.4.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will fix the problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Thank you received: 0
3 years 2 months ago #329969

Hi. i'm having the same problem. I can't seem to find a solution. I also have some apps installed maybe they somehow have an effect on the memory of the app?? They are SysGauge , employee monitoring worktime and manageengine. All of them are required for work so i can't delete them

• Thank you received: 611
3 years 2 months ago #330026

Hello,

Activate the Joomla Debug mode, and level maximum (development), and provide a screenshot with the details of the error.
Also, describe when and/or where is displayed this error (everywhere or specific page ? Backend or frontend ? etc...).

Awaiting your returns to be able to progress on your subject.
Regards

Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds