Cupón de descuento

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #329195

Hola, buenos días.
Cuando ponemos un cupón de descuento automático o la web aplica algún cupón, ¿hay manera de que no aparezca el texto "Introduce tu cupón de descuento?
Un saludo.

Hello good day.
When we put an automatic discount coupon or the web applies a coupon, is there a way that the text "Enter your discount coupon?"
A greeting.

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
3 years 2 months ago #329219

Hi,

It seems that on your screenshot, you already have a coupon added, but you still have the interface to add a second coupon code.
HikaShop doesn't support having more than one coupon per order.
The only way I know to be able to do that is to use AWOCoupon Pro which modifies the coupon view of HikaShop to allow for it.
So if I'm correct, to change that text, you'll have to check with AWOCoupon support how to do it as I'm not sure.
Otherwise, I'll need more information on the situation on your shop to be able to understand what's going on.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 2 months ago #329236

Hola.
Lo que necesito es que una vez añadido el cupón NO APAREZCA el texto que invita a añadir otro nuevo cupón.

Hi.
What I need is that once the coupon is added, the text that invites to add another new coupon DOES NOT APPEAR.

• Thank you received: 610
3 years 2 months ago #329239

Hello,

Please in order to better understand the situation can you provide these elements :
- An Url link to see by ourselves the relative checkout page
- Your configurations page screenshots (Custom fields & HikaShop user points plugin that show same page than this documentation )
- All necessary elements to experience by ourselves your coupon system (coupon-code, if required user reference or else...)
=> Note : Use our Contact us form to provide these elements, just add an Url link to this topic.

Awaiting your elements to be able to progress on your subject.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds