Error after update to v4.4.1

• Thank you received: 15
3 years 1 month ago #329575

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.15

Hi after the update, I get the following error: Warning: file_get_contents(file): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 909

Tested in php 7.3 and php 7.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 1 month ago #329578

Hi,

This warning indicates that for a product / category on the page you're looking at, there is an image referenced but the corresponding file cannot be found and thus it can't generate the thumbnail for it.
I don't think this is linked to the update.
Could you provide more information on where you get that error ? What product ? What URL ? Could you do a screenshot of the settings of that product ?

3 years 1 month ago #329580

Yes, that's right. The problem is not caused by the update, I checked through a clean installation and everything works properly. I will write more if I find out where the reason is.

3 years 1 month ago #329609

I understand where the problem was coming from. If no value is entered in the Thumbnail (width x height) fields, this error will occur. I think there was a similar problem before. www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...yed-4-1-0-fixed.html

Attachments:

3 years 1 month ago #329610

Hi,

Ah yes, the thumbnail width/height setting shouldn't be empty as that's the main setting to define the size of the thumbnails everywhere in HikaShop so you don't want to leave it empty.

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 week ago #330811

I have the same problem, the message 'Warning: file_get_contents(vial3_borosilicate.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/4a/2/2bef3de369/public_html/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 909' appears after upgrading to v.4.4.1.
I've checked the thumbnail size fields and there was already a value.
I have replicated the problem on a development server, so can give you access if you need.
I've attached a copy of the problem message and also the image configuration.

Attachments:

3 years 1 week ago #330814

Hi,

I've reproduced the issue and in fact it only happens in some specific case based on your shop settings and how you configure the images.
I've added a patch for it. Download the install package on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for the warning.

The following user(s) said Thank You: iafdesign

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 1 week ago #330827

I've applied the updated 4.4.1 and can report that it solves the problem.

Thanks for the rapid response.

3 years 1 week ago #330857

Hi, I found an error in line 356 in /components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/listing.php

<div class="hikashop_products_pagination hiraw', 'kashop_products_pagination_bottom">
<?php echo str_replace('&tmpl=raw', '', $this->pagination->getListFooter($this->params->get('limit'))); ?>
<span class="hikashop_results_counter"><?php echo $this->pagination->getResultsCounter(); ?></span>
</div>

Pagination will return an error.

Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by neo191987.

3 years 1 week ago #330863

Hi,

What error did you get ?

3 years 1 week ago #330865

Hi, I fixed the problem in my file, but I decided to report it for fix. the problem is in the form and the first class.

php error: Warning: str_replace() expects at least 3 parameters, 2 given in \components\com_hikashop\views\product\tmpl\listing.php on line 355
jquery error: Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: div.hikashop_products_pagination.'kashop_products_pagination_bottom

fix

<form action="<?php echo str_replace('&tmpl=raw','',hikashop_currentURL()); ?>" method="post" name="adminForm_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected; ?>_bottom">
<div class="hikashop_products_pagination hikashop_products_pagination_bottom">
<?php echo str_replace('&tmpl=raw','',$this->pagination->getListFooter($this->params->get('limit'))); ?>
<span class="hikashop_results_counter"><?php echo $this->pagination->getResultsCounter(); ?></span>
</div>
<input type="hidden" name="filter_order_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected; ?>" value="<?php echo $this->pageInfo->filter->order->value; ?>" />
<input type="hidden" name="filter_order_Dir_<?php echo $this->params->get('main_div_name').$this->category_selected; ?>" value="<?php echo $this->pageInfo->filter->order->dir; ?>" />
<?php echo JHTML::_('form.token'); ?>
</form>

Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by neo191987.

3 years 1 week ago #330881

Hi,

Thank you for that. I've added the patches on our end.
For anyone else wanting to fix these, just download the HikaShop install package on our website and install it on yours.

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

3 years 4 days ago #331193

Hi, I found a bug to fix.
There is no ID in the input and the "Reset" button on the search will not work.
File: /components/com_hikashop/views/upload/tmpl/galleryimage.php
Line: 22

<input type="text" name="search" value="<?php echo $this->escape($this->pageInfo->search);?>" class="text_area" onchange="document.adminForm.submit();" />

Must be
<input type="text" id="search" name="search" value="<?php echo $this->escape($this->pageInfo->search);?>" class="text_area" onchange="document.adminForm.submit();" />

Last edit: 3 years 4 days ago by neo191987.

3 years 3 days ago #331203

Hi,

Nicely spotted ! We'll fix that. Thanks !

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds