need to advice about hikashop integration

• Thank you received: 7
3 years 3 weeks ago #330295

hi
i'm a developer and i want create component that a part of that related to reservation system. for example reserve predefined time from a doctor.
then i want use hikashop system for payment system or any integrated system between doctor predefined time (means free reservable time of doctor) and hikashop. What is your suggest for this integrate? use predefined time as serial in hikaserial or subscription in hikasubscribe or product in hikashop or what?
or is it appropriate hikashop for my component?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
3 years 3 weeks ago #330297

Hi,

Well, you can just create a product in HikaShop with custom fields of the table "item" (Business edition).
And then, from your reservation system, you can redirect to the add to cart URL of that product with the information of the reservation in the custom item field(s).
Here is a thread where we talk about that:
www.hikashop.com/forum/2-general-talk-ab...ct-fields.html#16216
That way, the customer will be directed to the checkout for the payment.
Then, you can create a small plugin inplementing the onAfterOrderUpdate trigger ( www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/6...l#onAfterOrderUpdate ) so that you can validate the reservation in the reservation system when the payment is done based on the data in the custom item fields of the product in the order.
So I think it's totally doable with HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds