- Posts: 224
- Thank you received: 8
hkshow bought tag not working
5 years 6 months ago #330424
by oloccina
hkshow bought tag not working was created by oloccina
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
accademiainfinita.it/test-page
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave - 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
Hello,
I was testing the new feature
You can now use tags like or on your website to display content based on whether someone purchased the product xx or didn't purchase anything.
but it doesn't work for me, here is the code I used in a Joomla article
I am testing with a user who has bought product with ID 103 (order status "confirmed"), but even when testing as a guest the hkhide notbought content is not displayed
See here: accademiainfinita.it/test-page
Is there maybe a setting I have to activate?
Thank you
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave - 1.21.73 Chromium: 89.0.4389.72 (Build ufficiale) (a 64 bit)
Hello,
I was testing the new feature
You can now use tags like or on your website to display content based on whether someone purchased the product xx or didn't purchase anything.
but it doesn't work for me, here is the code I used in a Joomla article
Code:
<p><strong>Hikashop test "hkshow bought" - text displaied below if user bought product ID 103</strong></p>
<p></p>
<hr />
<p><strong>Hikashop test "hkhide notbought" - <strong>text displaied below if user didn't buy anything</strong></strong></p>
<p></p>
<hr />
I am testing with a user who has bought product with ID 103 (order status "confirmed"), but even when testing as a guest the hkhide notbought content is not displayed
See here: accademiainfinita.it/test-page
Is there maybe a setting I have to activate?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 6 months ago #330454
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hkshow bought tag not working
Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. I indeed found an issue with the "bought" and "notbought" attributes when using a product id instead of the product code.
I've added a patch on our end to fix that.
Download the install package of the 4.4.1 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that issue;
Regarding the hkhide though it seems to be working as expected.
You used the tag "hkhide notbought" which means that you want to hide the content of the tag when the user hasn't bought any product, which does seem to work on your website since I don't see the content even though I didn't bought anything.
Note that you can more combinations possible than just the two mentioned in the changelog.
You could also have:
{hkhide bought}
{hkhide bought="XX"}
{hkhide notbought="XX"}
{hkshow bought}
{hkshow notbought}
{hkshow notbought="XX"}
That way, it can cope with many difference display scenarios based on what was and wasn't bought.
Thanks for your feedback. I indeed found an issue with the "bought" and "notbought" attributes when using a product id instead of the product code.
I've added a patch on our end to fix that.
Download the install package of the 4.4.1 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch for that issue;
Regarding the hkhide though it seems to be working as expected.
You used the tag "hkhide notbought" which means that you want to hide the content of the tag when the user hasn't bought any product, which does seem to work on your website since I don't see the content even though I didn't bought anything.
Note that you can more combinations possible than just the two mentioned in the changelog.
You could also have:
{hkhide bought}
{hkhide bought="XX"}
{hkhide notbought="XX"}
{hkshow bought}
{hkshow notbought}
{hkshow notbought="XX"}
That way, it can cope with many difference display scenarios based on what was and wasn't bought.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds