Regional Sales report

• Thank you received: 2
3 years 9 hours ago #332018

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.0

Hi
I have been trying to figure this out but just can't seem to.
I have managed to create a report that gives you the sales per region on a map, but what I am trying to achieve is the following.

See sell online course 90% of our sales are local to South Africa where we are based, but we do have international students also making purchases.
On local sales we charge 15% VAT but on international there is no VAT, all sales are made in the same currency so regardless where the person is based they pay in ZAR. Since all national and international payments go to our PayFast account it is difficult to identify which have VAT and which do not.

I am needing to create a report that gives me the order number, zone, ex VAT amount as well as the VAT charged (where applicable), so that I can Identify which sales we need to pay VAT on to the revenue service and which we need to declare as international sales (Zero Rated VAT sales).

Thank you in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
3 years 2 hours ago #332022

Hi,

First, note that if you click on the "manage tax rates" button of the System>Taxes menu, you'll get a listing of your tax rates, with the total amount of sales without taxes, plus the total of taxes to pay, and you can use the filters to select the date range and the order statuses to take into account.
Now that's the totals, not a list of the orders.
If you want a list of the orders, I would recommend to use a mass action on the "order" data with an action "export CSV file". There, you can select the columns you want like the billing_address_country, the order_number, the order_tax_amount and the order_full_price. You can do so via the menu System>Mass actions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds