Width of Page causing forms to overlap

• Thank you received: 3
2 years 8 months ago #334650

-- url of the page with the problem -- : 3dcreations.uk/index.php/hikashop-menu-f...cts-listing/checkout
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.28
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.21
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : MS Edge 92.0.902.55
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message - just need to alter the width of the columns of the forms. Please see below.

Hi Nicolas,
I am in the process of setting up my checkout area before I populate the products. I have set the Login Form to accept registration but the 'Login' and 'Registration Form' is overlapping. In addition, the cart is showing the '£' sign above the value for shipping and how do I get rid of the 'Payment Fee' wording?
I can send a word doc if the site doesn't load or you can order as a guest to see the issue.
Many thanks!
Simon

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
2 years 8 months ago #334652

Hi,

1. Regarding the login/registration areas overlapping, it comes from your template CSS which has a big width for the input fields, while having a small width for the overhaul width of the page, and the modules on the right sidebar, eating up some of the width available.
There are several ways to solve that:
- modify the CSS / options of your template to increase the width of the page (you might want to ask your template provider).
- configure the "menu assignment" of your right sidebar modules to not appear on the checkout pages. You'll need to first create a menu item of the type HikaShop checkout, and then select it in the "force a menu on checkout" setting of the HikaShop configuration so that you can unassign it in your modules.
- add custom CSS to reduce the width of the input boxes
- turn off the "login" setting of the Checkout tab in the HikaShop configuration so that you only get the "registration" area since you already have the login form on the right sidebar
- upgrade your HikaShop to a commercial edition and configure the settings under the checkout tab of the Hikashop configuration to have a selector between the login form and the registration like on our demo website: i.imgur.com/Q39PEcG.png

2. You can add such CSS:
.hikashop_cart_module_shipping_value { white-space: nowrap; }
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html

3. If you want to remove the "payment fee" row from the cart module, you can edit the cart module settings in the Joomla modules manager, and turn off the payment display setting.

• Thank you received: 3
2 years 8 months ago #334656

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the swift response, I'll get to work fixing the issues.

Kind regards,

Simon

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds