Минимальное количество товара

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 5 months ago #336917

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome

Всем привет, только начал изучать этот продукт, скачал версию стартер 4.4.4, и первое с чем столкнулся, в товарах, если добавить минимальное количество 2 например, то на странице товаров в категории, надпись есть "мин 2 шт.", но в корзину добавляется всего один товар, нет предупреждений типа "минимально количество выбери 2" Это что не работает опция или как?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 5 months ago #336919

Hi,

The setting you're pointing at is the minimum quantity setting for the price that you entered.
Products can have several prices. This option just means that the price is only available once a certain quantity of the product is reached in the cart but doesn't prevent the customer from adding less in the cart.

Below the price area, you have a "restrictions and dimensions" area:
i.imgur.com/asICJCt.png
There, you can see the first option being "quantity per order".
If you set that first setting to 2, then it will block you from adding less than 1 to the cart.

2 years 5 months ago #336930

nicolas wrote: Hi,

The setting you're pointing at is the minimum quantity setting for the price that you entered.
Products can have several prices. This option just means that the price is only available once a certain quantity of the product is reached in the cart but doesn't prevent the customer from adding less in the cart.

Below the price area, you have a "restrictions and dimensions" area:
i.imgur.com/asICJCt.png
There, you can see the first option being "quantity per order".
If you set that first setting to 2, then it will block you from adding less than 1 to the cart.

As I understand it, the price of 200 euros is indicated for 2 products, and the buyer can buy only 2 products for at least 200 euros, if the product has no options, if they exist, then the price will be calculated from the default price. Now, I have deleted all product variants, left a clean product and one price for 2 products of at least 200 euros. If I click "add to cart" quantity 1, then the product still ends up in the cart, but instead of the price it says "free" and quantity 1, why? If I choose quantity 2, then the product gets into the basket, but the price also increases by 2 times. But after all, we have a price of 200 euros for 2 products indicated, why do I see 2 products in the basket, and the price is 400 euros?

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 5 months ago #336935

Hi,

The price you enter in the product is the "unit price". The price for 1.
So if you enter a minimum quantity of 2 for a price of 200 then you'll get:
- 0 for 1 item in the cart since the system cannot find any price for that quantity
- 400 for 2 items in the cart since 2*200 = 400
- 600 for 3 items in the cart since 3*200 = 600

So what you're showing in your message is totally normal.

If you want to be able to add only one item in the cart, and you want a price for it:
- if the price is different than 200, then you want to add another price to your product for when the minimum quantity is 1.
- if the price is 200, then you don't want a minimum quantity of 2 in your price
If you don't want to be able to add only one item in the cart, you need to set 2 in the "quantity per order" setting in the "restrictions and dimensions" area of the product, as I was saying in my previous message
If you want a price of 200 for 2 items in the cart, then you want to set a price of 100, not 200.

2 years 5 months ago #336953

nicolas wrote: Hi,

The price you enter in the product is the "unit price". The price for 1.
So if you enter a minimum quantity of 2 for a price of 200 then you'll get:
- 0 for 1 item in the cart since the system cannot find any price for that quantity
- 400 for 2 items in the cart since 2*200 = 400
- 600 for 3 items in the cart since 3*200 = 600

So what you're showing in your message is totally normal.

If you want to be able to add only one item in the cart, and you want a price for it:
- if the price is different than 200, then you want to add another price to your product for when the minimum quantity is 1.
- if the price is 200, then you don't want a minimum quantity of 2 in your price
If you don't want to be able to add only one item in the cart, you need to set 2 in the "quantity per order" setting in the "restrictions and dimensions" area of the product, as I was saying in my previous message
If you want a price of 200 for 2 items in the cart, then you want to set a price of 100, not 200.

Thanks for the answer, of course, I was confused by the number

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds